The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for Auction - 12+ Bantam Cochin eggs

Smooth black, smooth blue, and frizzled blue hens covered by a blue mottled cockerel.

Fertility has been fantastic for my sets!

Starting bid $15 + $18 shipping, large priority box, eggs wrapped individually and double boxed.
Payment by Paypal, please
Auction Ends - Tuesday, February 28, 7:00 pm Eastern Time - for Wednesday shipping (or upon other arrangement)

Auction #1:

*** 12+ Blue/Blue Green & Olive Egger Eggs!! ***

My Ameraucana breeding pens are not set up yet, so these are up for grabs! Most birds are Ameraucanas but they are Lavender/Self Blue, Black Splits and Whites mixed together. Fertility has been checked and chicks have mostly hatched out Black so far, but Lavenders and Whites are possible and at least 1 white chick hs been confirmed. Any or all may or may not carry Lav and/or White. Most eggs though are a gorgeous sky blue, some do have a green tint.

Also in the pen are a couple of Cream Legbar pullets, I don't know if they are currently laying or not, it's too hard to tell their eggs apart. But if they are, those chicks will be sex-linked blue egg layers, chicks hatched with headspots are cockerels. Black and Blue Copper Marans are also included in the pen. Eggs will be a mix of these eggs, Marans eggs can be excluded if wished.

Starting bid: $15
Shipping: $15
Auction Ends: Tues 2/28 at 8pm CST, for shipping on Wed 3/1
PayPal only, due promptly at auction end for prompt shipping.

Actual eggs and chicks from these...

The black male that was in with these has gone on to his new home, but possibility of him being sire is still there.

Auction #2:

*** 12+ Call duck Eggs ***

My Calls are laying well, fertility is high and I have more than I can handle right now! Mixed color flock includes grey, blue fawn, snowy, bibbed, pied, magpie, blues, blacks, fawn, dusky, silver, lavender and more! Most are hatching out very small sized but anything from pet quality to breeder quality is possible. Calls are difficult to hatch in the best circumstances, please research them before bidding! Duck eggs are rarely spotless, but excessively dirty eggs won't be sent unless requested.

Starting bid: $15
Shipping: $15
Auction Ends: Tues 2/28 at 8pm CST, for shipping on Wed 3/1
PayPal only, due promptly at auction end for prompt shipping.

Happy Bidding!!!!
*please ask any questions on the Chat thread, thanks!* :)

**i hope its ok to go a little over 24* to have a more normal end time.. if not I can change it**

Bantam Cochin egg auction, ends at 9am EST Wednesday 3/1 and will ship same day (unless you want me to wait).

TWO pens: First pen contains the buff Barred boy over two frizzle girls. Second pen contains all smooth: a silver laced quad plus a blue hen and a birchen roo. I know for a fact the blue hen is laying, cant guarantee she's the only one though.. so colors will vary either way.

# eggs: 6+ (What I have now + whatever I get today. I currently have three from the frizzles and four from the smooth pen.
Starting bid: $20
Shipping: Free
Payment: PayPal

I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks and happy bidding!

Please don't mind the Marans in the frizzle background.. he's just a couple months old but he already dwarfs them! He's been moved now anyway. :)

FYI -- In case anyone was previously interested, I decided to cancel the duck egg auction because they switched laying locations and opted for the mud. They usually lay in the same spot for a few days at a time, then switch. I will re-post when they switch back to a clean/dry spot.

Auction #1: *** 12+ Blue/Blue Green & Olive Egger Eggs!! *** My Ameraucana breeding pens are not set up yet, so these are up for grabs! Most birds are Ameraucanas but they are Lavender/Self Blue, Black Splits and Whites mixed together. Fertility has been checked and chicks have mostly hatched out Black so far, but Lavenders and Whites are possible and at least 1 white chick hs been confirmed. Any or all may or may not carry Lav and/or White. Most eggs though are a gorgeous sky blue, some do have a green tint. Also in the pen are a couple of Cream Legbar pullets, I don't know if they are currently laying or not, it's too hard to tell their eggs apart. But if they are, those chicks will be sex-linked blue egg layers, chicks hatched with headspots are cockerels. Black and Blue Copper Marans are also included in the pen. Eggs will be a mix of these eggs, Marans eggs can be excluded if wished. Starting bid: $15 Shipping: $15 Auction Ends: Tues 2/28 at 8pm CST, for shipping on Wed 3/1 PayPal only, due promptly at auction end for prompt shipping. The black male that was in with these has gone on to his new home, but possibility of him being sire is still there. Auction #2: *** 12+ Call duck Eggs *** My Calls are laying well, fertility is high and I have more than I can handle right now! Mixed color flock includes grey, blue fawn, snowy, bibbed, pied, magpie, blues, blacks, fawn, dusky, silver, lavender and more! Most are hatching out very small sized but anything from pet quality to breeder quality is possible. Calls are difficult to hatch in the best circumstances, please research them before bidding! Duck eggs are rarely spotless, but excessively dirty eggs won't be sent unless requested. Starting bid: $15 Shipping: $15 Auction Ends: Tues 2/28 at 8pm CST, for shipping on Wed 3/1 PayPal only, due promptly at auction end for prompt shipping. Happy Bidding!!!! *please ask any questions on the Chat thread, thanks!* :)
24 mins left on these!! :ya
@RavynFallen #1 auction $15
RavynFallen Auction #2

$15.00 Bid
High bids!!!

Current Auctions:
[COLOR=0000CD]Auction for 12 + Queen Silvia hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]This flock came from GFF as day old chicks last year. They are heavy layers of medium size brown eggs. The auction runs from now until Thursday at 10:00 CST. Payment is due immediately at end of auction. I will ship Thursday afternoon. All eggs are double boxed and individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I do my best to make sure they arrive in the best possible condition, but cannot be responsible for how they are treated once they leave my hands. Shipping $15.00. Bidding starts at $15.00. [/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Here is what Greenfire Farms says about the Queen Silvias-[/COLOR]
Regal good looks and the ability to out-lay almost any other breed can be found in this ultra-rare import from Sweden.
Queen Silvia is the current and longest reigning queen of Sweden, and Her Majesty is the product of an exotic lineage that includes a German father and Brazilian mother. But, there’s also another Queen Silvia from Sweden, perhaps less known but sharing an equally exotic heritage and regal bearing: The Queen Silvia chicken developed by Father Martin Silverudd, the geneticist-savant who probably created more new chicken breeds than any other person in history. (During his productive years in the 1950s and 1960s Silverudd created the Isbar, 55 Flowery Hen, Molilja, and Smaaland chickens, among others.) Silverudd was obsessed with creating auto-sexing chickens that produce unusually colored eggs. Silverudd crossed an unusually colored Leghorn and a Rhode Island Red to begin the process that ultimately yielded the Queen Silvia, and given these precursor breeds the Queen Silvia delivers on egg production. The hens lay tons of medium-sized brown eggs. Queen Silvias come in two color varieties: silver and gold. Greenfire Farms breeds both varieties. The intricate feather barring is appropriately regal, but with their compact athletic bodies and efficient feed-conversion ratio, you’ll find they also possess a certain commoner hardiness. We love our Queen Silvias at Greenfire Farms, and we feel sure you’ll feel the same when you proudly display this little bit of royalty in your home coop. The chicks you receive may be a mix of the silver and gold varieties.
20 on the queen Silvia eggs
High bid...
**i hope its ok to go a little over 24* to have a more normal end time.. if not I can change it** Bantam Cochin egg auction, ends at 9am EST Wednesday 3/1 and will ship same day (unless you want me to wait). TWO pens: First pen contains the buff Barred boy over two frizzle girls. Second pen contains all smooth: a silver laced quad plus a blue hen and a birchen roo. I know for a fact the blue hen is laying, cant guarantee she's the only one though.. so colors will vary either way. # eggs: 6+ (What I have now + whatever I get today. I currently have three from the frizzles and four from the smooth pen. Starting bid: $20 Shipping: Free Payment: PayPal I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks and happy bidding! Please don't mind the Marans in the frizzle background.. he's just a couple months old but he already dwarfs them! He's been moved now anyway. :)
No bids yet... c'mon, people!! FREE SHIPPING!! :eek: :ya

Back
Top Bottom