The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I am again offering three chocolate project batches.

#1 A mixture of large fowl chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen consists of a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I am getting some birds with single combs still in this pen and some clean faced.

#2 A mixture of bantam chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen also consists of a split chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens. This pen is the furthest along. No single combs but occasionally a clean faced bird.

#3 Chocolate project silkie eggs; 10 eggs. ( The girls have slowed a bit, so won't promise more than 10.) This pen is again a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I did not breed the birds in the pen so I do not know what is in their lineage. I got them back from a business deal that fell through. I did hatch a chocolate/partridge looking chick the other day. This pen produces a variety unwanted characteristics, but also has thrown some very nice chicks too.

#4 Chocolate bantam orpington eggs; 10 eggs. Chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens and pullets. The cockerel has no stubs and haven't seen any in a while, but will not guarantee them.

Shipping on all eggs is $16.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. If your State requires special permits or testing for shipping you will be responsible for that too.

All auctions start at $25.00. Eggs to be shipped Monday/Tuesday. Eggs to be marked so you can separate the blue/black from the chocolate for breeding purposes down the road. Winning bidder to pay Paypal fees.

Winner bidder also to pay immediately so that I can ship eggs asap. Please make sure your address comes through on Paypal and your phone number if you want the eggs held at the PO.

I

LARGE FOWL CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

BANTAM CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

SILKIE PROJECT CHICK

BANTAM CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON CHICK
#1 LF 32$

I am again offering three chocolate project batches.

#1 A mixture of large fowl chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen consists of a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I am getting some birds with single combs still in this pen and some clean faced.

#2 A mixture of bantam chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen also consists of a split chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens. This pen is the furthest along. No single combs but occasionally a clean faced bird.

#3 Chocolate project silkie eggs; 10 eggs. ( The girls have slowed a bit, so won't promise more than 10.) This pen is again a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I did not breed the birds in the pen so I do not know what is in their lineage. I got them back from a business deal that fell through. I did hatch a chocolate/partridge looking chick the other day. This pen produces a variety unwanted characteristics, but also has thrown some very nice chicks too.

#4 Chocolate bantam orpington eggs; 10 eggs. Chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens and pullets. The cockerel has no stubs and haven't seen any in a while, but will not guarantee them.

Shipping on all eggs is $16.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. If your State requires special permits or testing for shipping you will be responsible for that too.

All auctions start at $25.00. Eggs to be shipped Monday/Tuesday. Eggs to be marked so you can separate the blue/black from the chocolate for breeding purposes down the road. Winning bidder to pay Paypal fees.

Winner bidder also to pay immediately so that I can ship eggs asap. Please make sure your address comes through on Paypal and your phone number if you want the eggs held at the PO.

I

LARGE FOWL CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

BANTAM CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

SILKIE PROJECT CHICK

BANTAM CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON CHICK
35 #1

[COLOR=8B4513]I am again offering three chocolate project batches. [/COLOR] #1 A mixture of large fowl chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen consists of a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I am getting some birds with single combs still in this pen and some clean faced. #2 A mixture of bantam chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen also consists of a split chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens. This pen is the furthest along. No single combs but occasionally a clean faced bird. #3 Chocolate project silkie eggs; 10 eggs. ( The girls have slowed a bit, so won't promise more than 10.) This pen is again a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I did not breed the birds in the pen so I do not know what is in their lineage. I got them back from a business deal that fell through. I did hatch a chocolate/partridge looking chick the other day. This pen produces a variety unwanted characteristics, but also has thrown some very nice chicks too. #4 Chocolate bantam orpington eggs; 10 eggs. Chocolate cockerel over chocolate hens and pullets. The cockerel has no stubs and haven't seen any in a while, but will not guarantee them. Shipping on all eggs is $16.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. If your State requires special permits or testing for shipping you will be responsible for that too. All auctions start at $25.00. Eggs to be shipped Monday/Tuesday. Eggs to be marked so you can separate the blue/black from the chocolate for breeding purposes down the road. Winning bidder to pay Paypal fees. Winner bidder also to pay immediately so that I can ship eggs asap. Please make sure your address comes through on Paypal and your phone number if you want the eggs held at the PO. I LARGE FOWL CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK BANTAM CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK SILKIE PROJECT CHICK BANTAM CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON CHICK
#1 LF CHOC AM's $33

oopss you did win, you bid more. I'm losing it.
roll.png

My SLWs didn't hatch :( The gal looking after things while we are in the UK said 9 were fully developed but didn't make the hatch. I am a sad panda :(

Back
Top Bottom