The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Oh I HOPE you can post pictures!!!! My younget are turkey poults, my youngest SS and BO are a couple months old now and look like mini adults. Chick picutres are precious.
  2. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] I gotta ask... how soon is soon and any idea how much will you be asking for them?...
  3. ki4got

ki4got Hatch-a-Holic

Apr 24, 2011
    Roanoke VA
    ok well i'd had people messaging me a while back about my bantam blrw pair's eggs... and something hiccupped somewhere, and I've lost them all.

SO! I'm hoping they're watching this thread.

Bidding will start at $10 s&h is $18 (each egg is bubble-wrapped and the eggs are double boxed to try and prevent scrambling).
    This auction will end Monday at Noon, payment is due by Tuesday evening and the freshest eggs will ship out Friday the 16th. I dislike shipping midweek, in case there's a delay then they'd sit at the PO over the weekend...

I am offering 3-4 bantam BLRW eggs, plus 3-4 hen's choice. the hens choice may include purebred or free range mixed eggs depending what is laid when I send the blrw eggs out. They may be pure Dorking (red or silver grey), or any combination of dorking, blrw and EE (large fowl), or the cochin's eggs from this same pen.

my bantam blrw pen has 1 blue laced red roo with a black laced red hen and a bantam partridge cochin. The cochin is in there primarily to give the Wyandotte girl a break from the roo now and then LOL.

she's a fairly recent addition (3 months ago) and was in sorry shape when I got her.
    It'll be a while before she is truly photo-worthy.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  4. Sueg4332

Sueg4332 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Ceres, California
    My crested cream legbar are done hatching . got 7 out of the 14 shipped eggs. 2 early quitters and 5 unfertilem or didn't start.
    Had only 6 and was going to do a eggtopsy last night. when one started peeping. She was stuck in the shell yes a girl think. Waitted until tonight to do eggtopsy.
    Doing a happy dance 4 girls and 3 boys If I guessed right.

than the late chick
    today is in with others seems to be doing ok. time will tell.. ugly little thing
    PS my silver lace wyandottes are hatching
  5. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Karen, that BLRW roo is gorgeous!

Where is chirp. I have 7 of her eggs that I bought in lock down. Tomorrow is day 20. Come on little EE's!
  6. Christabelle

Christabelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2012
    Dayton NV
  7. chickadoodles

chickadoodles Flock Master

Feb 28, 2013
    South West Alabama
    Cynthia, Chirp is still in Alaska.
  8. CibolaChooks

CibolaChooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012