The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY

2. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    X2.... I haven't had any luck lately with shipped eggs. Disappointing and frustrating !

3. Angelak

Angelak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2013
    Macon county,tn

I have lost alot of money trying shipped eggs ,so now for me mine,local or none,to risky...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  4. ki4got

ki4got Hatch-a-Holic

Apr 24, 2011
    Roanoke VA

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  5. Angelak

Angelak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2013
    Macon county,tn
    Very pretty

6. Sueg4332

Sueg4332 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Ceres, California
    did a egg topsy 21 of the eggs left weren't fertile . 3 were early quitters. all 7 wyandotte eggs hatched that were fertile. 7 un fertile or PO messes. On to other hatch 8-`17

7. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    BIN

4 Bourbon Red TURKEY eggs
    shipping is $12 priority 7x7 box with tracking, bubble wrapped and packed in shredded news paper; larger box is $16; please pay via paypal when claimed.

Fresh collected today!! Need a home other than my pickle jar.

BIN price is $10
    [​IMG]

8. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    They are very pretty. Don't know if I'll be travelling that way anytime soon. I've got one pullet that I received in a eggmystery swap and was hoping for a roo to this year but since only one egg survived the PO I have my doubts it will make it till hatch. Hoping my choco AM's fared better than the wyandottes. I've never wanted to cry over eggs until I candled those choco wyandottes. That was my decision that I'm done for this year.

9. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Wanted to say that on the other hand the choc orp eggs I got from the same person are suppose to hatch tonight and tomorrow and 6 of 8 survived the PO. Packed the same and everything. Why do they have to mistreat one box so badly and be so nice on the others? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

10. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Chocolate batches.

#1 A mixture of large fowl chocolate project ameraucana hatching eggs and some eggs from my blue/black pen to continue to improve the line; 12+ eggs. The chocolate pen consists of a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I am getting some birds with single combs still in this pen and some clean faced.

#2 Chocolate project silkie eggs; 10 eggs. ( The girls have slowed a bit, so won't promise more than 10.) This pen is again a split chocolate cock bird over chocolate hens. I did not breed the birds in the pen so I do not know what is in their lineage. I got them back from a business deal that fell through. I did hatch a chocolate/partridge looking chick the other day. This pen produces a variety unwanted characteristics, but also has thrown some very nice chicks too.

Shipping on all eggs is $16.00. I am NPIP certified and AI clean. If your State requires special permits or testing for shipping you will be responsible for that too.

Auctions start at $25.00. Eggs to be shipped Tuesday afternoon. Eggs to be marked so you can separate the blue/black from the chocolate for breeding purposes down the road. Winning bidder to pay Paypal fees.

Winner bidder also to pay immediately so that I can ship eggs asap. Please make sure your address comes through on Paypal and your phone number if you want the eggs held at the PO.

[​IMG]

LARGE FOWL CHOCOLATE AMERAUCANA PROJECT CHICK

[​IMG]

SILKIE PROJECT CHICK

THIS AUCTION TO END AT 10:00 AM PST TOMORROW SO I CAN SHIP THE EGGS OUT IMMEDIATELY.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by