The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Jeniferl29

Jeniferl29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2013
    Adairsville, GA
    I had to quit bidding. I looked out the window and somehow the gate to my batchlor roo pen had come open. There was about 30 roosters roaming around my porch eating cat food. Lol

2. EdenCamp

EdenCamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Nothing, and I mean nothing comes between the featherbrained and thier chickens! [​IMG]

3. EdenCamp

EdenCamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Nothing, and I mean nothing comes between the featherbrained and thier chickens! [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    I am reading to Deb and we are laughing to hard over that...I can just imagine Dm waiting patiently while I auction on the computer...I would have had to take her shopping over that one! Hahahahahahahahaha.

5. cjwaldon

cjwaldon Overrun With Chickens

Sep 11, 2011
    Missouri, USA
    My Coop
    Yes, she's dragging me out momentarily. It was worth it though.

6. chick-among-us

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas

Never EVER look out the window,at the farm when you are doing ANYTHING fun....you WILL have to go DO something right now....that's the rule.:rolleyes:

7. chick-among-us

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas

Well good! Have fun...just counted and today isn't over yet. You have 7 SOE' s coming and 8 lav eggs coming... In my lav pen is split blacks ( almost all) and lavs covered by a lav roo...SO we get lots of lavs when we hatch.

Edited to add pp received already! Will ship tomorrow. Is that a different name? I've sent you eggs before don't remember that name.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  8. ki4got

ki4got Hatch-a-Holic

Apr 24, 2011
    Roanoke VA
    are your silver laced penned separately or are they all together? I do bantam cochins. LOL i'm ok with the mottled and mille, got a buff accidentally from somewhere in my free ranged flock (thinking mille with a red/buff roo) but my silver laced group needs help on type and lacing.

got any pics?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  9. chick-among-us

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Yes ma'am give me a second to get them together...and no I'm sorry all of them are together...I was taking pics yesterday I hope some are good enough to show them I might have to go try again. :/

10. ki4got

ki4got Hatch-a-Holic

Apr 24, 2011
    Roanoke VA
    well, if you happen to pen them by variety, i'd be interested in some eggs once they're likely to be pure...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by