The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

To bad you aren't closer I have three more lav cockerels coming up...I going to replace this roo boy his year and use one of the unrelated ( maybe) boys I got from Harry and kept the other lav roo in th SBEL pen. AnytHow I will have at least two extra roost need to rehome both full lav and maybe a black split.;)

Oh man....
droolin.gif

Hey baker I used to live in otway! I used to work inn more head...used to date Bobby in the Fd in Beaufort longgg time ago. My nieces sister and BIL still live there.. I used to manage the cedar island white sands trail rides on the beach.

Auction for lavender/ black split ameraucanas.
12+ eggs shipping Saturday, Monday at the latest. shipping price is 16.00 ( insert classic shipping rules here) I guarantee against breakage of eggs over extras. Pics are required:)
Starting bid is 10.00!
Starts now ends 9:00 pm CT zone my time! Tomorrow night
I took some new pics too! Here they are plus some you've seen before. :)
Girls are laying blue however they are sure a lot lighter than they were early in the season.
My lines are from crystal creek and Harry Schaffer my blacks are all splits. My percentage of lavs is pretty high. Dome of my black from last year and the year before are from crystal creek and Cindy says they are smith lines, blehm, and some were from Harry I also got more blacks from Harry in the spring with some more lavs! They were darling. Real quality birds defiantly some show quality animals in there!

[/IMG]

Happy bidding!!some of my babies are moulting! My roo is!
$12

Back
Top Bottom