1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny

Can't wait. Want the blue/black cochin eggs so bad. The bantam orps would be nice to.

2. ki4got

ki4got Hatch-a-Holic

Apr 24, 2011
    Roanoke VA
    well keep your fingers crossed!!! my mille cochins just started laying again (2 of the 5 girls that is but one is just nearing POL) and my bbs mottled pen just gave me its first egg (one mature hen the rest POL pullets - 1 is split mottled). my reds and silver laced cochins should start laying soon too. [​IMG] also looking for a partridge roo to put with my one partridge and another blue partridge girl.

I plan on setting a number from each pen but will be updating pics and having occasional eggs available down the road.

once fertility is verified, i'll have the mille eggs available pretty often. I have a new roo in there (my own breeding) since I lost his sire, but he's got better type and color too IMO.

3. pjwood67

pjwood67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2012
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I will try and save some money next week to bid on these and I am sure there will be some more silkies I have to have and some rhodebars I need to fill up the bator only problem is I will need hubby to build a new brooder or bigger one. Oh well he should be used to it by now. Just means a lot more of my adult birds will be going to swap meet at end of month as I get rid them to make room for all the ones I have decided are going to be main focus. Too bad I don't have room to keep them all. Sigh... Someday.

4. pjwood67

Dec 12, 2012
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I would be interested in the LF English Orp chocolate project.

5. pjwood67

Dec 12, 2012
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Can't wait to see pictures love the Cochins and the Mille pattern is so pretty

6. ShayBaby

ShayBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2013
    Lucasville, OH
    Mille fleur Cochins !! Just when DH says no more buying or speaking of chickens for awhile (well, according to him, forever..a stipulation of my last big egg purchase..but we'll see about that!). :barnie (Not a chicken person..I just don't understand him. :confused:) Maybe next time.
    [​IMG]

7. cluckitall

cluckitall Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2012
    Mansfield OH
    My Coop
    Dang, if I was going down to see my son anytime soon, I'd grab him! The boy's in Richmond :) Haven't been to the Outer Banks in a dog's age -- it's so beautiful out there!

8. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

IF I had room in the bators I would be after those English Orps... but I don't.. so I'll have to see if you have any available in about a month...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  9. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Chat link on page one
    Edit to finish what I started typing

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  10. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA