The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Such a tough call on what to get this time!! I am very interested in the cochins, but my husband is rocking those Lavs. and I admit I am to. Aw man! I have to choose......... so AGH!!!!!

Next time cochins.

22 on the Lav Ams. Soory, I hate sniping! but....

(It took 6 minutes from the time I hit enter for it to post. )

Last edited:
I sell my eggs for thirty a doz this year....you bid forty! I am destroyed!
hmm.png
I need to start my auctions higher...but I don't think it would be as fun so well poo.

And OMG I Love love love the Cochins

Most people on the Mille Fleur Cochin forum don't sell under $50 a dozen - not including shipping. At least my $40 includes shipping. I don't normally sell my eggs. I usually hatch all I get or eat them (I did shut my 'bator down early because this new place does not have the room I had at the old farm). I am starting my 4th year on MFCs and I am finally getting breast flowers on my birds. I had to introduce partridge based girls to do it, but it was okay. There type isn't the best, but my BC based birds have decent type (nothing like my blacks from Jamie Matts, but decent). Type has been #1 on my priorities. And foot feathering. I have feathering on all 3 toes on many of my birds (thanks to Byron, who's dad was Tom Roebuck's top BC rooster in 2010).

I almost cut the MFCs out of my program 2x this year. Truth is, I just love these birds. I also know I am breeding for the right reasons.

I sell my eggs for thirty a doz this year....you bid forty! I am destroyed! :/ I need to start my auctions higher...but I don't think it would be as fun so well poo.

And OMG I Love love love the Cochins

Most people on the Mille Fleur Cochin forum don't sell under $50 a dozen - not including shipping.  At least my $40 includes shipping.  I don't normally sell my eggs.  I usually hatch all I get or eat them (I did shut my 'bator down early because this new place does not have the room I had at the old farm).  I am starting my 4th year on MFCs and I am finally getting breast flowers on my birds.  I had to introduce partridge based girls to do it, but it was okay.  There type isn't the best, but my BC based birds have decent type (nothing like my blacks from Jamie Matts, but decent).  Type has been #1 on my priorities.  And foot feathering.  I have feathering on all 3 toes on many of my birds (thanks to Byron, who's dad was Tom Roebuck's top BC rooster in 2010).

I almost cut the MFCs out of my program 2x this year.  Truth is, I just love these birds.  I also know I am breeding for the right reasons.

i'm with chick-among-us... LOL I need to raise my prices.  I ususally get $25/doz plus s&h...  for any of my breeds/varieties.

:/

Edited to cut and paste to chat forum!! ( I'm TRYING)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom