The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Second.. does your bator have ANY vents?... if so leave them open throughout the entire incubation AND hatch.. if it's a homemade bator and doesn't have any vents.. MAKE SOME... and I mean a lot of them.. my coolerbators have holes drilled along the top and bottom edges as well as the lid being open a good half inch and stays that way even during hatch...

Yin, I learned this from you a long time ago. I don't use the vents now. I will stick one in if I want my humidity upped a bit, but after putting more water in, I'm taking taking the vent out again. They need air! Yep!

Hey all! I've got more rhodebar eggs for shipping TOMORROW!

8 eggs (or will be by the end of the day
smile.png
) with postage included starting at $30. Auction will end at 8 am eastern so I can get them packed up and out to the post office bright and early!

I'm sorry! I had to end this early -- got an order in for shipping tomorrow. I'll have more next week!

I just hatched one of two that I got through the mail. Along with other breeds..is this a girl?

URRRGH! I am so MAD! I had a huge auction ready to post and then something happened and I lost it all! I don't wan to do it all over again!

Is there anyone interested in black/blue bantam Cochins (BQ/SQ), Mille Fleur bantam Cochins, Chocolate bantam Orps (GGF lineage, small 4-5lb birds) or even a LF chocolate/mauve Orp project (75% English hens with 100% English roos from Pampered Poultry - these boys are the 8-9lb "bantam" boys)?
If not, I am not going to bother posting them. If there is, I will try to get them posted tomorrow.
The LF Chocolate/mauve Orps, sound fabulous!! The Cochins should pretty too, but I prefer big, fluffy chickens.
love.gif

Originally Posted by chick-among-us

Auction for lavender/ black split ameraucanas.
12+ eggs shipping Saturday, Monday at the latest. shipping price is 16.00 ( insert classic shipping rules here) I guarantee against breakage of eggs over extras. Pics are required:)
Starting bid is 10.00!
Starts now ends 9:00 pm CT zone my time! Tomorrow night
I took some new pics too! Here they are plus some you've seen before.
Girls are laying blue however they are sure a lot lighter than they were early in the season.
My lines are from crystal creek and Harry Schaffer my blacks are all splits. My percentage of lavs is pretty high. Dome of my black from last year and the year before are from crystal creek and Cindy says they are smith lines, blehm, and some were from Harry I also got more blacks from Harry in the spring with some more lavs! They were darling. Real quality birds defiantly some show quality animals in there!

Happy bidding!!some of my babies are moulting! My roo is!

Current hi bid is 21 I think Edencamp is high bidder?
52 minutes left!

Last edited:
Egg Auction
Ends Sunday, September 15, 2013 @ 7pm EST
I began collecting eggs today (Friday the 13th) and will continue until Sunday night. Eggs will be shipped Monday morning.

Because of the new system I adopted to ensure fresh eggs, I can not guarantee how many eggs you will get. I can just guarantee you will get all I collect.

Auction #1:
BQ/SQ Black/Blue Bantam Cochins
I have 3 eggs collected form today. I normally get 3 eggs a day.
You should receive at least 6 eggs, but I noticed the BLK pen is molting.
I have 7 Collected!

Pen 1 (Egg code BLK):
1 black cockerel from Jaime Matts (hatched Jan/Feb this year), 1 black pullet (hatched last November) from Jaime Matts, two pullets from another breeder that Jamie Matts knew and suggested.

Pen 2 (Egg Code E):
1 black roo hatched from BYC's Sutillman, one blue hen hatched from Rosalyn Pickens, 1 black hen from unknown lineage and 1 black hen that may carry a single mottled gene.

Auction Start Price (includes shipping): $40

Auction #2:
Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins
I collected 5 eggs today. I usually get 4-5 a day. You should get at least 10 eggs.
I have 11 Collected!

Pen 1 (Egg Code J): Junior (Byron son) w/ 3 Partridge based MF looking hens, one BC x MF hen and one smutty BC hen.​

Junior's Father - Byron:
(Junior's mother is one of the MFCs in the bantam Chocolate Orpington pen)

Pen 2 (Egg code M):
Mario with 6 of Byron's daughters.
All are young - under 1yr old.

Auction Start Price (includes shipping): $40

Auction #3
Chocolate Bantam Orpingtons
I have 2 eggs collected from today. I usually get 2-3 eggs a day. You should get at least 6 eggs.
I have 4 Collected!
Shipping will be delayed until Tuesday.

This flock's parents came directly from GFFs. These birds are 4-5lbs. Egg code "Cho".
Now... As you can see, I have 2 Mille Fleur bantam Cochins and an OEGB hen in the pen. Chippy, the OEGB, had a bad prolapse last year and has just begun laying eggs again. I know which eggs are hers and you will not get any of hers. The MFCs are raising the 3 choc Orps pictured with them. I am pretty sure they are not laying yet.

Auction Start Price (includes shipping): $30

Auction #4
LF Chocolate/Mauve Project Orpingtons
I have 1 egg collected from today. Usually I get at least 2-3 a day. I should have at least 3-6 to send.
I have 4 Collected!
Shipping will be held until Tuesday.

My 3 roos are from Pampered Poultry. These boys are large bantams ranging 7-9lbs. My 4 girls are 75% English (2 blue, 2 black). I have only hatched blacks and chocolates from this pen. This project will be gone next Saturday (at least the girls will be), so if you want to try your hand at this project, do so now. I will admit that while fertility has been great, hatchability has not been. I have been ranging from 50-70% hatchability. When I crack the eggs, the bullseye is there.

Auction Start Price (includes shipping): $30

Thank you for considering my eggs!
I do not wash my eggs - how they are collected is how you receive them. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and pack with bubble wrap, peanuts or shredded paper. I can throw my boxes around without damaging the eggs... Crushing by the PO is another story. Because of the ways of the PO system, I can not guarantee your hatch rates. While I do hope you hatch ever egg I send, we are all aware of the unforgiving treatment of the postal handlers.

ETA:
This is a Paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment to be sent immediately after auction to:
[email protected]

Please PM me your mailing address and any special instructions (hold for pick up, ect).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom