The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6+ Bielefelder Eggs from Free Range Organic Adults

We purchased 30 day old chicks from Greenfire farms last season and have reduced our stock down to the most beautiful and healthy of the chicks. We chose the largest most vibrant of the birds so that we would only produce the best.

We are very proud of our birds. We feed them only organic non-GMO feeds and fresh veggies and greens. They are free range as well so that we can provide your embryos with the best nutrition and the best start.

We maintain a very high rooster to hen ratio to insure fertility (2 roos to 7 hens). We can't guarantee hatch rates due to the uncertainty of shipping but we do our best to pack the eggs to keep them safe.

We have owned many many breeds of chicken and these are hands-down our favorite. They are so docile and friendly. The roosters are magnificent and kind to their hens. The roosters even respect my toddler! They are heavy enough to be used as meat birds but they lay really well. They are so easy going and fun to work with! Did I mention the autosexing chicks! It is so great to be able to tell the boys from the girls from day one.

We are getting way more eggs then I can keep up with.

These eggs will ship either Friday 3/28 or Monday 3/3 and will haven been laid that day or Sunday.

Bidding starts at $35

Shipping will be $12 and you can upgrade at cost to overnight if requested.

AUCTION ENDS 2/28/2014 at 7:00PM CST

Have Fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom