The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=2F4F4F]6+ Bielefelder Eggs from Free Range Organic Adults[/COLOR]

We purchased 30 day old chicks from Greenfire farms last season and have reduced our stock down to the most beautiful and healthy of the chicks. We chose the largest most vibrant of the birds so that we would only produce the best. We are very proud of our birds. We feed them only organic non-GMO feeds and fresh veggies and greens. They are free range as well so that we can provide your embryos with the best nutrition and the best start. We maintain a very high rooster to hen ratio to insure fertility (2 roos to 7 hens). We can't guarantee hatch rates due to the uncertainty of shipping but we do our best to pack the eggs to keep them safe. We have owned many many breeds of chicken and these are hands-down our favorite. They are so docile and friendly. The roosters are magnificent and kind to their hens. The roosters even respect my toddler! They are heavy enough to be used as meat birds but they lay really well. They are so easy going and fun to work with! Did I mention the autosexing chicks! It is so great to be able to tell the boys from the girls from day one. We are getting way more eggs then I can keep up with. These eggs will ship either Friday 3/28 or Monday 3/3 and will haven been laid that day or Sunday. [COLOR=006400]Bidding starts at $35 [/COLOR] Shipping will be $12 and you can upgrade at cost to overnight if requested.
$35

Okay let's try this again! Price lowered!

I am offering 6 (plus any extras if hens allow) PROJECT Large Fowl Frizzle Paint Cochin Hatching Eggs! Bid starts at $25 plus $15 for shipping. Auction will end on Saturday March 1st at 4pm PST. Fertility has been great and I will have some hatching out in the next few weeks. I pack very well. Once the eggs leave my hands I am not responsible for any damage. These are great birds and the Black Cockerel being used has done very well in shows. These will ship on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Immediate payment through Paypal please.

I have FOUR auctions I am going to list: All three will end on Saturday, 3/1, at 12:00 PM PST. These will be ready to ship at auction close so please be able to paypal immediately after winning auction to [email protected]. If you would like them held for pick-up please include your phone number with payment.

Auction 1:
18 total BBS Laced Red Wyandotte eggs, will add more if they fit in the box
Bidding starts at $35 including shipping

Auction 2:
18 total eggs. Will like add another 2 to fill out the box.
RAINBOW MIX:
row 1, 2, and 4 are from my Easter egger pen: Blue and splash ameraucana roos over 5 blue and splash ameraucana hens and 4 of my favorite easter egger hens.
row 3 from my autosexing olive egger project birds
row 5 from my olive egger x french black copper marans
row 6 from my French Blue and Black Copper Marans pen

Bidding starts at $35 including shipping

AUCTION 3:
18 eggs from the Easter egger pen described in Auction 2. Those are only blue eggs layers. Will hatch a high percentage of pure BBS ameraucanas but still these are being sold as easter eggers.
Bidding starts at $35 shipped.

AUCTION 4:
Lavender Marans project eggs:
12 total eggs, I will add more if I have them, and you may receive up to 16.
This is a black split to lavender marans roo over black and black copper marans hens. I have been hatching anywhere from 20-50% lavender chicks. I have juveniles that are about 12 weeks old. i will try to take some photos of them tomorrow to add to the auction. Egg color that I am hatching from ranges from 3-7 on the egg color scale. Also I am hatching between 40-60% feather legs. So, this is a project. Hoping to have second generation chicks in a few months.

Bidding starts at $35 shipped.

we are now up to 13 ameraucana eggs and 6 silkie eggs. buddyphoenix has the high bid at $30

24 HR AUCTION ENDS 2:00PM FRIDAY 2/28
EGGS TO BE SHIPPED 3/1

OFFER:(INCLUDES ALL EGGS LISTED BELOW)

10+ AMERAUCANA EGGS (SMITH/BLEHM LINES) I HAVE SOME LAV SPLITS AND SOME BBS (I KEEP THE TWO SEPARATE SO THEY'RE NOT MIXED, BUT YOU'LL GET SOME OF EACH, MOSTLY SMITH LAV'S THOUGH)

5+ SILKIE/SIZZLE EGGS (I HAVE A SIZZLE ROO FROM EMVICKREY AND A PROJECT BIRCHEN SILKIE ROO FROM MICHELLE REESE OVER A BUFF HEN, TWO WHITE HENS FROM HOPPY AND ONE CUCKOO HEN FROM EMVICKREY)

1+ BRESSE EGG (MY BIRDS COME FROM CHIQITA)

THE + STANDS FOR ANYTHING LAID BETWEEN NOW AND WHEN I TAPE UP THE BOX

ALL EGGS WILL BE BUBBLE WRAPPED AND NESTLED IN PACKING MATERIAL
BIDDING STARTS AT $10
SHIPPING $12

I HAVE HAD NEARLY 100% FERTILITY WITH MY AMS AND 100% FERTILITY WITH MY SILKIES, I AM TESTING THE BRESSE NOW.

Back
Top Bottom