The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Sorry to interrupt, but I am going to an auction on Tuesday and I was wondering how they work. Do you pay at the end of the whole auction or as soon as you win your "prize" do you pay for it right away? Any information about them would be helpful!

It also depends on the auction, some do ask for the money as soon as you bid. the local farmers auction near where I live collects the money when you win, but another farmers auction I went to in MD waited until the bidder sheet came in to collect. I suggest watching the first few winners and seeing what they do.

All that I've been waited until the end and looped them all together to pay once. You will have to get a number to bid (most likely) so ask. It is a great idea to ask a fellow bidder. Some great friends are made there especially if there is a chance you guys can split something. Back home there is a bulk auction and you have to buy a whole pallet of strawberries. Most can't use them all, so we split things.

More often then not there will be friendlies to help poor. If not, I probably wouldn't bid, or wouldn't go back.

It also depends on the auction, some do ask for the money as soon as you bid. the local farmers auction near where I live collects the money when you win, but another farmers auction I went to in MD waited until the bidder sheet came in to collect. I suggest watching the first few winners and seeing what they do.
Who is the person that I would give the money to?

Okay, I have 10+ chocolate wyandotte bantam hatching eggs available. I can't fit them all in my incubator. I have a few in there now that are 3 weeks into incubation and are growing nicely. I have 10 eggs available right now, I should have 12 by tomorrow. I'll make this a 24 hour auction so it'll end tomorrow by 2pm EST. This is the first time I've ever shipped hatching eggs but I've received many and seen lots of different packing methods. I will bubble wrap each egg and will try my best. If you win the auction, let me know if you have any special instructions :) Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll start the bid at $5 plus shipping. I am not NPIP. Here are pictures of the parents...
45 mins left

BIN-7 Cream Legbar eggs $25.00 shipping included.

Eggs to ship out tomorrow morning. 4 girls laying and eggs are fresh
big_smile.png

BIN : $30 shipping included

Exactly 18 Blue/Black/Splash Copper Marans

I have a Blue Copper roo over Blue/Black/Splash Copper Marans hens.

Black x Blue = 50% Black & 50% Blue
Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, & 25% Splash
Blue x Splash = 50% Blue & 50% Splash
Splash x Splash = 100% Splash

Just reply SOLD.

Shipping tomorrow. 5/27/14.

Sorry, I can't ship to VA, HI, AK.

Back
Top Bottom