The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

ChickDancer it is intersting about your McMurray chicks. I have never had a problem with their chicks. This year I had them vaccinated for Cocci . . . and lost about half of the chicks.

ChickDancer it is intersting about your McMurray chicks. I have never had a problem with their chicks. This year I had them vaccinated for Cocci . . . and lost about half of the chicks.
I have always had mine vaccinated from them and never had a problem until this year but I believe it is the shipping not the vaccine they always used to ship express they ship priority now and my chicks said on the box they hatched on the 16th I got them on the 20th so they were 4 days old that is what I think the problem is with them this year.

I wanted to post a thank you to wolftracks for the eggs she sent. I won an auction for 12 EE eggs and she sent out 14 - 12 EE + 2 silkied ameracaunas. Eggs were a lovely blue-green color and arrived within 2 days from California to Tennessee. Packed wonderfully no cracks and none broken. unfortunately I don't think I have my humidity up enough and only 1 hatched, but again pretty darn sure it was my own fault
hit.gif
Here is a pic of the cutie

Okay, I have 10+ chocolate wyandotte bantam hatching eggs available. I can't fit them all in my incubator. I have a few in there now that are 3 weeks into incubation and are growing nicely. I have 10 eggs available right now, I should have 12 by tomorrow. I'll make this a 24 hour auction so it'll end tomorrow by 2pm EST. This is the first time I've ever shipped hatching eggs but I've received many and seen lots of different packing methods. I will bubble wrap each egg and will try my best. If you win the auction, let me know if you have any special instructions
smile.png
Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll start the bid at $5 plus shipping. I am not NPIP. Here are pictures of the parents...

Sorry to interrupt, but I am going to an auction on Tuesday and I was wondering how they work. Do you pay at the end of the whole auction or as soon as you win your "prize" do you pay for it right away? Any information about them would be helpful!

Sorry to interrupt, but I am going to an auction on Tuesday and I was wondering how they work. Do you pay at the end of the whole auction or as soon as you win your "prize" do you pay for it right away? Any information about them would be helpful!

They use a number system . When you get there go get a number . They will take your info off your drivers license and phone number and give you a number to use . When you win hold up or call your number . The clerk writes it down and a brief description on a sheet of tickets . The sheet when full goes to a clerk inside who sorts them into numbered cubbies . When you are ready to leave go show the clerk your number and pay your total . You do not have to stay for the whole auction . Just make sure all your tickets are in there . Like the last item you bought .

Generally you get a number at the beginning of the auction and when you win they ask for your number. They tally everything you buy by that number and you pay at the end of the auction.

You have to register before the sale begins. They will assign you a number. If you make the winning you bid the auction house will record your number. You pay at the end before you are allowed to pick up your purchases. Good Luck & have fun .

Back
Top Bottom