The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

How do you explain to a non-chicken person that you need to get out of barn and home for 'eggs'. .... when there is still light and hooves to trim!

The auction already ended and I think I won.
Hi, Jean =:~)

Probably so! I knew I needed to be in by 8 and couldn't get the 'puter to 'wake up' ...... And the horse is one that is 'in love' with me and wouldn't go in and be put up (in a hurry) .... so I guess extra rubs. If it can't be mine then I wish you the best of luck ... maybe I can buy a boy from them (hint) k/

getting them for my friend....
Suuuuuuuuure.
wink.png
That sounds like something I'd tell my DH.

Last edited:
SHORT AUCTION- 7 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay early tomorrow. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator and chicks hatched. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen.

Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Wednesday if payment is immediate by Paypal.

Please PM me with any questions.

This will be a short listing, ends at 12:00 noon MST on Wednesday.

MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST

Back
Top Bottom