The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction Ends: Tuesday 4/25/13 @ 5 Pm Ohio Time Paypal only- [email protected]

You are bidding on 6 started Swedish Flower Hen Chicks 4 of them were born on March 24th and the other 2 were born on April 1st.
These will be shipped with Grogel and Formented feed and a 72 hr heat pack.

Starting Bid: $60.00 Shipping: $50.00 Express Mail

Disclaimer: I do not refund for Postal Mishap, I will insure the box for $100 in case they don't arrive on the stated day they were supposed to. Then the claim will be filed for you to get your shipping money back. Please understand the terms before bidding.

Pictures are of actual birds you will be getting. First 2 pics are of the bigger chicks and the other 2 pics are of the 2 smaller chicks.

Reesepoultry do you know the sex of the 1 month chicks?

Also what color does that color chicks turn out be be as an adult? They all seem similar.
Thanks

Presumably the auction is ending on Thursday 25th (not Tuesday) :)

Last edited:
This auction begins at 11am 4/24 and ends 11am 4/25 EST I am offering 5+ Calico bantam Cochin eggs, expect at least 2 more. Cochin bantams are friendly, cute and can be the best setters of all the bantams. Although calico is not a recognized color variety,my guys are selected for nice type and cushions and are as close to the SOP as possible. Bidding starts at $10, shipping is $16 Paypal only please.

This auction begins at 11am 4/24 and ends 11am 4/25 EST I am offering 5+ Calico bantam Cochin eggs, expect at least 2 more. Cochin bantams are friendly, cute and can be the best setters of all the bantams. Although calico is not a recognized color variety,my guys are selected for nice type and cushions and are as close to the SOP as possible. Bidding starts at $10, shipping is $16 Paypal only please.
Sweet! 10$

Reesepoultry do you know the sex of the 1 month chicks?

Also what color does that color chicks turn out be be as an adult? They all seem similar.
Thanks

Presumably the auction is ending on Thursday 25th (not Tuesday) :)

Oops sorry yes thursday. I have no clue on the sex of these honestly. I have ones that are 5 months old and I don't know the sex of them. I am still new to raising these and these are extra's I hatched out and don't need. But they are not all the same color, just a bad pic. There are 2 dark ones and the rest are either real light or a medium color base. Not sure what color they will turn out to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom