The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction ends Tues 12 noon Eastern Time.

8 Bourbon Red Hatching eggs. Extras likely. Paypal only please at end of auction. $16 for shipping and handling.

These birds are nicely colored though need a little more work in the tail coloring. Good temperaments and safe with my children. Great pets, or a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.

Bidding starts at $12
Now at 12 eggs --collected todays eggs----

Luvinbluechickens has 15+ mille fleur leghorn eggs, (+ depends on what is laid tomorrow before shipping).
Auction ends 2.00pm PST on Tuesday.
We have an almost 100% hatch rate here, and have had excellent hatch rates on eggs we shipped out.
Bidding starts at $30 plus $15 shipping. They are so much nicer in person than the picture. Parents pictures below. The rooster has nice temperament.

[COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]
I bid $30 (plus shipping of course)

I have several dz eggs for auction. Auction ends tomorrow @12 noon PST so I can get the eggs in the mail. ALL eggs are fresh and laid since Friday 4-26 Shipping to Continental US only, no shipping to VA, no shipping to CA on the duck and polish eggs. NPIP certified AI clean

1 dz LF White Ameraucana Eggs

Starting bid $25 shipping $18

1 dz LF Blue Black Splash Eggs

1dz WC nonbearded Bantam Polish eggs from SQ stock. Colors include- WC Black, WC Blue, WC Chocolate, WC Cuckoo, WC Khaki, WC Chocolate Cuckoo. All breeding groups carry the frizzle gene
NO Shipping to VA or CA
Bidding starts at $40 Shipping $18

2 sets of 18+ White Runner Duck Eggs from SQ stock
NO Shipping to CA or VA
Bidding starts at $25
Shipping $20

All birds are bred to the standard of perfection and I show my stock. I cannot and will not guarantee hatch rate OR SQ offspring

Last edited:
$25 on Nosey Chicken's Ameraucanas.
smile.png

why no shipping to CA??? name="NoseyChickens" url="/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/1290#post_11073278"]I have several dz eggs for auction. Auction ends tomorrow @12 noon PST so I can get the eggs in the mail. ALL eggs are fresh and laid since Friday 4-26 Shipping to Continental US only, no shipping to VA, no shipping to CA on the duck and polish eggs. NPIP certified AI clean 1 dz LF White Ameraucana Eggs Starting bid $25 shipping $18 1 dz LF Blue Black Splash Eggs Starting bid $25 shipping $18 1dz WC nonbearded Bantam Polish eggs from SQ stock. Colors include- WC Black, WC Blue, WC Chocolate, WC Cuckoo, WC Khaki, WC Chocolate Cuckoo. All breeding groups carry the frizzle gene NO Shipping to VA or CA Bidding starts at $40 Shipping $18 2 sets of 18+ White Runner Duck Eggs from SQ stock NO Shipping to CA or VA Bidding starts at $25 Shipping $20 All birds are bred to the standard of perfection and I show my stock. I cannot and will not guarantee hatch rate OR SQ offspring [/quote]

why no shipping to CA???

name="NoseyChickens" url="/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/1290#post_11073278"]I have several dz eggs for auction. Auction ends tomorrow @12 noon PST so I can get the eggs in the mail. ALL eggs are fresh and laid since Friday 4-26 Shipping to Continental US only, no shipping to VA, no shipping to CA on the duck and polish eggs. NPIP certified AI clean

1 dz LF White Ameraucana Eggs

1 dz LF Blue Black Splash Eggs

1dz WC nonbearded Bantam Polish eggs from SQ stock. Colors include- WC Black, WC Blue, WC Chocolate, WC Cuckoo, WC Khaki, WC Chocolate Cuckoo. All breeding groups carry the frizzle gene
NO Shipping to VA or CA
Bidding starts at $40 Shipping $18

2 sets of 18+ White Runner Duck Eggs from SQ stock
NO Shipping to CA or VA

Bidding starts at $25

Shipping $20

All birds are bred to the standard of perfection and I show my stock. I cannot and will not guarantee hatch rate OR SQ offspring
[/QUOTE]
I dont ship to CA on the breeds I concentrate on showing. I show the Ameraucanas as well, But the runners and the polish are what I spend the most time on.

Back
Top Bottom