The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Got 2 boxes of eggs from mrsmooncat.
Awesome packing, beautiful eggs and tons of extras.

THANK YOU so much
bow.gif

We have the following up for auction as one package starting Sunday, Mothers Day at 12:30 until 10am Monday, May 14th (EDT):

3 Pogirl eggs (Black Polish Showgirl hen)
7 Purebred Silkie hatching eggs (may be bearded or non-bearded from our Partridge or White silkies)
4 Purebred Narrangansett turkey hatching eggs

OK just included a 3rd Pogirl and 2 silkied OEG Bantam eggs. Had a few extras and wanted to give them a chance at chirping!
jumpy.gif

Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is an additional $16.

These are all to be shipped to the the winner on Monday at noon IF payment has been made by 11am Monday. I will have them bubble-wrapped and ready to go.

Please see my other listings for pictures of our flocks.

Payment may be made via paypal to: [email protected]

Thanks all and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Last edited:
ANOTHER FANCY FAV AUCTION 6+ STANDARD SALMON FAVEROLLE EGGS BIDDING STARTS AT $5.00 AND SHIPPING IS $12.00 STARTS TODAY 5/12 AT NOON AND ENDS 5/13 AT NOON (eastern time)

$7
Got to bid on this one. Got eggs from her Friday and set them. Woke up Saturday morning to a power outtage. The incubator was down to 90. I rushed the bator out to the garage and stuck them under my two muscovies who are setting (Thank god for muscovies who will go broody on rocks if you let them!). They were under the scovies for a few hours while we waited for the power to come back on and then for the bator to warm back up. It was a lot of eggs for just two muscovies though and when I took them back out from under the girls, there were a couple that were cool. Bummer, but at least your hens are laying well enough for you to be able to offer more.

Last edited:
Have available 8+ OE eggs. There could be 12+ depending on what's laid today. These are from true Ams and OEs under a BCM roo. These will be shipped Mon/Tues and will be packed extremely well! Auction starts at $5 + $15 shipping. Ends @ 11:45 PST 5/13. Happy hatching!

Last edited:
We have the following up for auction as one package starting Sunday, Mothers Day at 12:30 until 10am Monday, May 14th (EDT):

3 Pogirl eggs (Black Polish Showgirl hen)
7 Purebred Silkie hatching eggs (may be bearded or non-bearded from our Partridge or White silkies)
4 Purebred Narrangansett turkey hatching eggs

OK just included a 3rd Pogirl and 2 silkied OEG Bantam eggs. Had a few extras and wanted to give them a chance at chirping!
jumpy.gif

Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is an additional $16.

These are all to be shipped to the the winner on Monday at noon IF payment has been made by 11am Monday. I will have them bubble-wrapped and ready to go.

Please see my other listings for pictures of our flocks.

Payment may be made via paypal to: [email protected]

Thanks all and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

$10!

Back
Top Bottom