The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6+ Blue & White eggs. Bid starts at $25 and includes shipping. Leghorn hens and a Leghorn x Legbar hen covered by a Leghorn x Legbar rooster. I get an egg a day from each of these hens.
I only send the freshest eggs. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt your eggs and I can't control your incubator. References in the chat thread. Auction ends 9:00pm CST on Sunday, March 1st. PayPal must be received by 9:00am CST Monday morning.

12+ Bama's BEST. Bid starts at $35 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.
I only send the freshest eggs. I bubble wrap and double box. The post office can hurt your eggs and I can't control your incubator. References in the chat thread. Auction ends 9:00pm CST on Sunday, March 1st. PayPal must be received by 9:00am CST Monday morning.

12+ Bama's BEST. Bid starts at $35 and includes shipping. These are eggs from my F1's of Legbar hens covered by Sulmtaler roosters. The eggs are blue to light olive color.
$35

12 Mille D'Uccle Project Eggs
BIN $30 with shipping.

Pen consists of 3 straight feathered mille hens, 2 frizzled hens & 1 mottled cochin hen who has taken up residency with the d'uccles. Covered by a straight feathered mille roo.

Will ship on Tuesday 3/3/15. Will include any extras if available.

PayPal only. Please quote & post sold and PM for paypal address. Thanks

BIN $30 with shipping.

Pen consists of 3 straight feathered mille hens, 2 frizzled hens & 1 mottled cochin hen who has taken up residency with the d'uccles. Covered by a straight feathered mille roo.

ACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more incubator space!
Hopefully you'll do this one again in the next few weeks.

BIN $30 with shipping.

Oh how I wish I had the space!

BIN $30 with shipping.

These have been sold. Thanks. Will list more at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom