The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction for 6+ Lavender split Ameraucana eggs. Split hens with lavender rooster, means 50/50 chance of hatching lavenders. I'll also include 3+ wheaten Ameraucana eggs. Eggs are around C4/C8 on the color chart, but were closer to B2/B6 at the beginning of the laying cycle. Auction starts at $15, plus $15 shipping. Ends Sunday at 9:00pm EST. Any extras laid over the weekend will be included, and shipped out first thing Monday (provided PayPal payment is received).

This auction is up to 8+ split eggs! :)

Only about 2 hours left! No bids.

Orpingtons and Ameraucanas and Tolbunt Polish Auctions. All auctions to End Sunday 05/03/15 8PM CST. Prompt PP payment so they can ship out Monday. Shipping for multiple auctions can be combined - Mix & Match. There may also be additional eggs for purchase to bump the shipment if winners desire. 6-12 eggs $15 & 13 - 24 $20 to lower 48. PLEASE PM w Q's * not yet NPIP #1 Jubilee English Orpington 6+ Hatching eggs. GFF/FC and Doug's Poultry Boys over Cristabelle and Doug's Poultry girls. Nothing ...coarse about these birds, good size, excellent type, flashy markings and genetic diversity all in one package. Bidding to start at $45 + shipping to continental USA. # 2 6+//8+ LF Chocolate & Mauve, Cuckoo English Orpingtons (hatching eggs) Our Fancy Chick double bar chocolate cuckoo cockerel and Sacre Chocolate boys are over chocolate and mauve hens from a variety of excellent bloodlines to provide genetic diversity. Both sexes sired by the Choc Cuckoo will be single barred and he is the dominant roo. Please note there are also 2 black frizzled orp pullets in this pen yet - I believe I can identify their eggs but cannot guarantee it. Let me know if you would like me to attempt to pull them and if so you will receive 6+ instead of 8+ eggs. Please bid accordingly. Bidding to start at $45 + shipping to continental USA. #3 10+ RED ENGLISH ORPINGTON (eggs): Marc Sacre Cockerel over Marc Sacre, Fancy Chick, FC/GFF pullets. BIG rich dark mahogany colored birds. Bidding to start at $40 + shipping to continental USA. #4 9+BBS ENGLISH ORPINGTONS (eggs): The Ayslen Redmon's stock are descendants of a RARE unique direct English import flock. They are known for their great size and lovely Andalusian type lacing of the blues. Breeding pen consists of M2/F4, Blacks & Blues. Bidding to start at $40 + shipping to continental USA. #5 6+ ISABEL PENCIL LACE ORPINGTONS 75% English (eggs): ChooksChick Project, as far as I know these are the only remaining stock available. Bred to 100% Lavender Engish Orpingtons from Ayslen Redmon's stock. The lacing is a dominant feature and does pass.- VERY striking on a black split. Bidding to start at $40 + shipping to continental USA. #6 Tolbunt/GoldLace Bearded Polish 6+ Frizle & Smooth over unrelated Tolbunt/GL pullets. These boys are FLASHY, extremely well marked. The girls have crisp, clean lacing and split to Tolbunt. Bidding to start at $45 + shipping to continental USA *sorry lost pics* #7 6+ BBS Mottled Ameraucana Added full Redden SQ Gold based black boy in this pen so there will start being splits at some point in addition to the full Mottled. Egg color is very nice. Bidding to start at $20 + shipping to continental US #8 6+ Lavender Ameraucana Pure Redden and Smith cockerels over Redden and Smith/Bhlem pullets/hens. Most of the eggs have very good color, some fair. No Greenies. Bidding to start at $20 + shipping to continental US All the usual disclaimers as to NO GUARENTEED hatch rate due to variables in handling and incubation techniques out of my control. Fertility is very good here, I hatch regularly myself. Fresh eggs will be shipped individually bubble wrapped and double boxed AC up - just the way I like to receive them. I will assist with damaged box claims with USPS. However other than that, I can only ensure the eggs left my hands as they should and those that purchase from me do TYPICALLY enjoy a successful hatch. If you cannot accept that hatching eggs is a gambol that may or may not bear fruit - please consider purchasing chicks. .
Did i win on the polish?

Auction: 8+ Lavender/Self blue split silkie/showgirl hatching eggs
Starting bid: $20 with minimum $1 bid increases
Shipping: $12 Priority from Indiana
End time: 10pm EDT on Monday May 4, 2015

I am offering 8+ (extras if available) hatching eggs from my silkie/showgirl pen. This pen has a lavender/self blue showgirl rooster over 2 black silkie hens (one is frizzled, but still has silkie feathers) and a blue silkie hen. You will not hatch any lavender/self blue chicks but rather black and possibly blue chicks carrying one copy of the lavender/self blue gene. Breed these chicks together or with a lavender/self blue bird and you will see lavenders/self blue chicks. You can hatch both silkies and showgirls. If you have any questions over the genetics of this crossing, please send me a message.

I have up for auction 15 Black Australorp hatching eggs. The auction will end at 9:00pm CST on Monday May 4th.. Bidding will start at $28 including shipping to any of the lower 48 states. The eggs will be shipped on Tuesday May 5th using USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is the payment method. I will PM buyer after auction is over with paypal info and to get shipping address. As with any auction I cannot guarantee hatch rate but I have been having very good hatches from these. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and good luck bidding!

Back
Top Bottom