The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

This is my first auction, so I hope I'm doing this right!

For auction 5 plus extras if available Ayam Cemani hatching eggs. My birds consist of Tonie Marie lines hens and GFF line pullets under a Tonie Marie line cock. The GFF line pullets are currently being tested for fertility and I will know when I get home if they are fertile. If they aren't, I will only send TMA line eggs, which have had 100% fertility so far this year. There is also a Mike Bean line hen in the pen, but she isn't laying - in fact, she has never laid in her life, but on the off chance she suddenly lays, you might get an egg from her.

Please be aware that this breed is a work in progress and you are almost definitely going to get some imperfect chicks from these eggs. All my breeders are perfect with no color leakage and black toes and toenails. The hens all have perfect black combs and wattles. The rooster does have some mulberry in his wattles.

Starting bid is $75, and eggs will ship Wednesday. Shipping is $15, and I will double box. Auction ends in exactly 24 hours from the time this is posted.

Fertility confirmed at 100% on the GFF pullets' eggs.

I will bid $15 for the serama eggs.

Sorry, but the Serama auction ended a week ago... might try PM'ing tjchickens directly to see if they have some now they'd be willing to sell...
Also, you need 20 posts to participate in the auction thread... please check out the B/S/T forum rules... welcome, good luck and hope you can get the eggs you want! :)

*Up for auction: 10+ white silkie hatching eggs

*Starting price $30 + $15 shipping

*This auction will end Sunday July 5th at 2 PM EDT and the eggs will be shipped out first thing Monday morning
Each egg will be individually bubble wrapped and I will double box!

*My flock is NPIP and AI clean (was just tested June 13th) and the necessary papers will be included in the box.
I have 9 eggs right now so should be plenty of extras!

Shipping Dislaimer: Shipping eggs is and always will be a gamble. The postal service can take a completely viable egg and somehow destroy it before it arrives at it's final destination. These eggs are fertile, but I cannot help if the postal service damages them and am no way responsible for your hatch rate...although I do hope you have a great one :)
Payment will need to be made immediately after the auction ends and please message me or email me with your information ([email protected]) Pictures are posted below but if you would like to see more please feel free to take a look at my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl (PS: I am also running a contest on there right now as well if anyone is interested)!

*Cross posted - will remove after first bid*

Last edited:
Fertility confirmed at 100% on the GFF pullets' eggs.

I will make an offer if these dont sell on auction. I have exceeded my egg budget. Please do not take offense by my posting this. I doubt I could come up with the reserve on this. I would love to have them though

*Up for auction: 10+ white silkie hatching eggs

*Starting price $30 + $15 shipping

*This auction will end Sunday July 6th at 2 PM EDT and the eggs will be shipped out first thing Monday morning
Each egg will be individually bubble wrapped and I will double box!

*My flock is NPIP and AI clean (was just tested June 13th) and the necessary papers will be included in the box.
I have 9 eggs right now so should be plenty of extras!

Shipping Dislaimer: Shipping eggs is and always will be a gamble. The postal service can take a completely viable egg and somehow destroy it before it arrives at it's final destination. These eggs are fertile, but I cannot help if the postal service damages them and am no way responsible for your hatch rate...although I do hope you have a great one :)
Payment will need to be made immediately after the auction ends and please message me or email me with your information ([email protected]) Pictures are posted below but if you would like to see more please feel free to take a look at my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl (PS: I am also running a contest on there right now as well if anyone is interested)!
$30

Back
Top Bottom