The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

12 Silkie Eggs. Starting bid is $20.00, S&H is $15.00. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I have eggs collected and what I have are black hen covered by a splash roo, partridge frizzled and white hens covered by a white roo, splash hens covered by a partridge frizzle roo and paint hens covered by a black roo.
Auction ends at 1:00pm wednesday. Please pay immediately so I can get the eggs to the post office the same day. I take paypal only and my paypal addy is [email protected]

12 Silkie Eggs. Starting bid is $20.00, S&H is $15.00. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I have eggs collected and what I have are black hen covered by a splash roo, partridge frizzled and white hens covered by a white roo, splash hens covered by a partridge frizzle roo and paint hens covered by a black roo. Auction ends at 1:00pm wednesday. Please pay immediately so I can get the eggs to the post office the same day. I take paypal only and my paypal addy is [email protected]
$20

12 Silkie Eggs. Starting bid is $20.00, S&H is $15.00. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I have eggs collected and what I have are black hen covered by a splash roo, partridge frizzled and white hens covered by a white roo, splash hens covered by a partridge frizzle roo and paint hens covered by a black roo.
Auction ends at 1:00pm wednesday. Please pay immediately so I can get the eggs to the post office the same day. I take paypal only and my paypal addy is [email protected]

BUY IT NOW
$45 Shipped for shipping Saturday
1 dozen Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 7/22 thru 7/24)
1 roo over 11 hens Greenfire Farms A,B,C lines
Fertility is great. Have some hatching this weekend.
Cannot guarantee hatching rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. Paypal only.

Serama eggs!

Auction is for at least one dozen fresh Serama eggs. Lots of SQ in flock. Sizes A, B, and C, mixed for high fertility and hatchability. A plethora of exciting colors! Eggs are from several unrelated pens. Each pen has approximately one roo to two hens or two roos to 4-5 hens. Pen numbers are marked on each egg.

Auction starts at $14.
Shipping is $12.
Ships Monday

Ends Sunday night at 6pm PDT (California)

UNLESS.....Somebody wants to do "Buy It Now" today and I can ship eggs tomorrow (Saturday)
Buy it Now price is $18. plus $12. shipping.

Back
Top Bottom