The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction is 12 Blue/Buff Cochin (LF) hatching eggs. This color is considered a "project" color & not yet a recognized color. Please understand colors may vary because of this. Buying shipped eggs is a risk. I do not guarantee hatchrate due to variables out of my control. Eggs will be double wrapped & shipped to you with the utmost care. Eggs will be no older than 3 days when shipped. Auction starts at $28 plus $20 shipping. Auction starts now & will go until tomorrow (Tues) night at 10PM est. Please pay promptly after auction. I will ship out the day after payment is made. Thanks & happy bidding!!

*****I usually sell a dozen of these eggs for $45 plus $20 shipping. I have just been getting a ton of eggs & my incubator is full, so I thought I'd share. :)

These are still for sale if anyone is interested. :)

This is my first time posting here, so please let me know if I need to change something.

I have four auctions. They ship from Washington State. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and packaged in a medium priority mail box. All auctions end at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday 4/7. They will ship on Thursday provided payment is cleared through paypal.

Sorry I don't have better pictures of all my birds. Pictures of eggs are the exact eggs that are available for shipping, plus what is laid today and tomorrow.

Auction #1 Blue and green turkens eggs. Approximately half of the chicks will be turken (naked neck). All pullets will lay blue or light green eggs. My turkens are large birds and are very good layers, smart and friendly. Colors will range from wheaten, wild type, duck wing, or blue. They may be crested or have a beard; most will have a pea comb. I have had 100% fertility with these eggs and 90% hatch rate. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping.

The two roosters from this pen.

Auction #2 Olive turken eggs - These are F1 and F2 olive eggers. Hens are black but carry the wheaten gene. Most chicks will be black but some will be wheaten or a mix. About half the chicks will be turkens (naked neck). Because the hens are 75% marans they are large birds with feathered shanks. I have had 100% fertility and 85% hatch rate with these eggs. 12 eggs including shipping starting at $30.

Auction #3 Olive eggers (not turken) - Eggs are from two different pens. One pen is Ameraucana x Legbar rooster over black copper Marans hens. Second pen is Ameraucana x Legbar hens with a splash black copper Marans rooster. Chicks will be blue or black. Fertility from these eggs has been 95% with about 75% hatch rate. Starting bid for 12 eggs is $30 including shipping.

Auction #4 Mixed dozen - olive and Easter eggers With this auction you will get a mix of eggs from my flock - olive, green and blue layers. Chicks may be crested and bearded. You can specify if you want turken eggs in your dozen or not. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping.

The rooster from this pen - bearded and crested. He is 7/8 Ameraucana and 1/8 Crested Cream legbar.

Eggs are unwashed and stored at 60 degrees until shipping. They are turned twice a day. Happy bidding!

Last edited:
Barnyard mix eggs for sale. 12 or more eggs. Brahmas, Cochins, RIR, NHR, Dominiques, mixes, some bantams, olive eggers, polish. All could be in your 12-18 eggs shipped. GUARANTEED AT LEAST 2 POLISH AND 3 OLIVE EGGER EGGS. They start at 20$ auction ends Friday at 12 P.M. You will get 12 but you might get more no more than 18 though. We have 2 batches ready to go tomorrow. Will take top 2 bids as winners!!

Last edited:
This is my first time posting here, so please let me know if I need to change something. I have four auctions. They ship from Washington State. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and packaged in a medium priority mail box. All auctions end at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday 4/7. They will ship on Thursday provided payment is cleared through paypal. Sorry I don't have better pictures of all my birds. Pictures of eggs are the exact eggs that are available for shipping, plus what is laid today and tomorrow. Auction #1 Blue and green turkens eggs. Approximately half of the chicks will be turken (naked neck). All pullets will lay blue or light green eggs. My turkens are large birds and are very good layers, smart and friendly. Colors will range from wheaten, wild type, duck wing, or blue. They may be crested or have a beard; most will have a pea comb. I have had 100% fertility with these eggs and 90% hatch rate. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping. Auction #2 Olive turken eggs - These are F1 and F2 olive eggers. Hens are black but carry the wheaten gene. Most chicks will be black but some will be wheaten or a mix. About half the chicks will be turkens (naked neck). Because the hens are 75% marans they are large birds with feathered shanks. I have had 100% fertility and 85% hatch rate with these eggs. 12 eggs including shipping starting at $30. Auction #3 Olive eggers (not turken) - Eggs are from two different pens. One pen is Ameraucana x Legbar rooster over black copper Marans hens. Second pen is Ameraucana x Legbar hens with a splash black copper Marans rooster. Chicks will be blue or black. Fertility from these eggs has been 95% with about 75% hatch rate. Starting bid for 12 eggs is $30 including shipping. Auction #4 Mixed dozen - olive and Easter eggers With this auction you will get a mix of eggs from my flock - olive, green and blue layers. Chicks may be crested and bearded. You can specify if you want turken eggs in your dozen or not. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping. Eggs are unwashed and stored at 60 degrees until shipping. They are turned twice a day. Happy bidding!
I'll bid $25 on auction #1

This is my first time posting here, so please let me know if I need to change something.

I have four auctions. They ship from Washington State. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and packaged in a medium priority mail box. All auctions end at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday 4/7. They will ship on Thursday provided payment is cleared through paypal.

Sorry I don't have better pictures of all my birds. Pictures of eggs are the exact eggs that are available for shipping, plus what is laid today and tomorrow.

Auction #3 Olive eggers (not turken) - Eggs are from two different pens. One pen is Ameraucana x Legbar rooster over black copper Marans hens. Second pen is Ameraucana x Legbar hens with a splash black copper Marans rooster. Chicks will be blue or black. Fertility from these eggs has been 95% with about 75% hatch rate. Starting bid for 12 eggs is $30 including shipping.

Eggs are unwashed and stored at 60 degrees until shipping. They are turned twice a day. Happy bidding!
I'll bid $30 on auction 3 .

I'll bid $30 on auction 3 .
This is my first time posting here, so please let me know if I need to change something. I have four auctions. They ship from Washington State. Eggs will be bubble wrapped and packaged in a medium priority mail box. All auctions end at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Thursday 4/7. They will ship on Thursday provided payment is cleared through paypal. Sorry I don't have better pictures of all my birds. Pictures of eggs are the exact eggs that are available for shipping, plus what is laid today and tomorrow. Auction #1 Blue and green turkens eggs. Approximately half of the chicks will be turken (naked neck). All pullets will lay blue or light green eggs. My turkens are large birds and are very good layers, smart and friendly. Colors will range from wheaten, wild type, duck wing, or blue. They may be crested or have a beard; most will have a pea comb. I have had 100% fertility with these eggs and 90% hatch rate. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping. Auction #2 Olive turken eggs - These are F1 and F2 olive eggers. Hens are black but carry the wheaten gene. Most chicks will be black but some will be wheaten or a mix. About half the chicks will be turkens (naked neck). Because the hens are 75% marans they are large birds with feathered shanks. I have had 100% fertility and 85% hatch rate with these eggs. 12 eggs including shipping starting at $30. Auction #3 Olive eggers (not turken) - Eggs are from two different pens. One pen is Ameraucana x Legbar rooster over black copper Marans hens. Second pen is Ameraucana x Legbar hens with a splash black copper Marans rooster. Chicks will be blue or black. Fertility from these eggs has been 95% with about 75% hatch rate. Starting bid for 12 eggs is $30 including shipping. Auction #4 Mixed dozen - olive and Easter eggers With this auction you will get a mix of eggs from my flock - olive, green and blue layers. Chicks may be crested and bearded. You can specify if you want turken eggs in your dozen or not. Starting bid for one dozen is $25 including shipping. Eggs are unwashed and stored at 60 degrees until shipping. They are turned twice a day. Happy bidding!
$32 auction #3

Last edited:
Up for auction is 12 Gold Laced Brahma (LF) hatching eggs. This color is considered a "project" color & not yet a recognized color. Please understand colors & lacing may vary because of this. Buying shipped eggs is a risk. I do not guarantee hatchrate due to variables out of my control. Eggs will be double wrapped & shipped to you with the utmost care. Eggs will be no older than 3 days when shipped.

Auction starts at $28 with $1 & up increments.
Auction starts now & will go until tomorrow (Thurs) night at 10PM est.
Please pay promptly after auction.
I will ship out the day after payment is made.
Shipping cost is $20.
Thanks & happy bidding!!

*****I usually sell a dozen of these eggs for $45 plus $20 shipping. I have just been getting a ton of eggs & my incubator is full, so I thought I'd share. :)

Back
Top Bottom