The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Cream Legbar bidding starts at $20.00 for 10+
Auto sexing EE bidding starts at $15.00 for 10+ .recently had a report of 11 hatch from 12
Lavender cuckoo / cuckoo project Ameraucana . Bidding starts at $30 for 10+ .

I can combine shipping on 2 auctions . Shipping is $15.00 or $20 on 2 combined . I have had reports of 6 to 11 out of 12 on my shipped eggs . However I can not guarantee a hatch . Shipped eggs are a gamble you could get zero . By bidding you accept the risk . Priority comes with insurance so damaged shipment need to file a claim with the Post Office . Take pictures of any damage .

Auctions end at 10 AM central time 4-23-17
Going to run this again .

Auction for lemon blue, brown red bantam Cochin hatching eggs. Please see my photos in my signature to see more photos of my breeders. Auction is for 10+ eggs, starting bid is $20 + $15 shipping and ends Sunday night at 9pm EST.

Resulting chicks will be lemon blue, brown red and lemon splash.

This is my first time doing a for sale auction, but I have bought off here several times. Auction is for 10+ Large fowl cochin eggs. Starting bid is $15 and $15 priority shipping. Auction ends Monday at 8:00 pm EST and eggs will ship Tuesday after payment is received (paypal only please). Eggs will be no older than 3 days (everything collected this weekend).

My rooster is a gorgeous Black and his hens range in color from black,blue, self blue, partridge, and brown red and one splash.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom