The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

The auction has ended. I put them up for $40 shipped with the orpington eggs. There was 7 at that time and now I have 9 plus whatever they lay over the next couple days. Some of the egg are as old as October 13 now. The next day I can ship is Saturday the 22.

10 Bantam EE Eggs. Blue egg layers!
yippiechickie.gif

I am going to do a BUY it Now because I can ship Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday. Chickens are laying about 5 eggs a day so whenever I ship, they will be less than three days old.
Price including shipping is $30.

If you want a few more or combine other eggs, let me know. It can be arranged. I won't ship more than two dozen in one box though.

If you want them, quote with "Sold" and pm me.
big_smile.png

One dozen Golden necked, Mille Fleur and Porcelain d'Uccle eggs.

BUY It Now $30. Includes shipping!

Can ship Saturday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday..... Can possibly sell more or combine with the bantam EE. Or Serama.

Quote with "Sold" and pm me.

Golden necks

Porcelains

Mille fleur

10 Bantam EE Eggs. Blue egg layers!
yippiechickie.gif

I am going to do a BUY it Now because I can ship Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday. Chickens are laying about 5 eggs a day so whenever I ship, they will be less than three days old.
Price including shipping is $30.

If you want a few more or combine other eggs, let me know. It can be arranged. I won't ship more than two dozen in one box though.

If you want them, quote with "Sold" and pm me.
big_smile.png

Sold Can they ship Monday? I will PM you

One dozen Golden necked, Mille Fleur and Porcelain d'Uccle eggs.

BUY It Now $30. Includes shipping!

Can ship Saturday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday..... Can possibly sell more or combine with the bantam EE. Or Serama.

Quote with "Sold" and pm me.

Golden necks

Porcelains

Mille fleur
You have no idea how bad I want these Millies-I have 4 Porcelain and they are so sweet! But I have another 6 dozen serama eggs that were supposed to be here today plus whatever my breeder gets through the winter and a possible ayam cemani hatch coming....... Must... Resist...Temptation!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom