The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

For VA, hatching eggs and day old chicks may be sent on NPIP AI Clean status, or include a veterinary certificate of inspection issued prior to shipment, as well as get a VA permit.  All other birds must be tested negative for AI within 14 days prior to actual importation.  There is no cost for the permit, which needs to be renewed annually.

The application needs to be sent you your state's NPIP representative who will then forward it to VA.  Email [email protected] to get an application or if you have questions.

So far all the other states I've needed permits for only required NPIP participation and the permit.  The two difference for VA is the required AI testing, not MG testing, as well as additional testing for older birds just prior to shipment.

I really don't know why that's the reg as know one in Virginia has been able to get the MG certification?? FYI they don't follow through with there import laws in virginia

My apologies if I relayed outdated info :oops: On the link posted in the thread earlier, it shows under Virginia Subpart B that MG clean certification is also required for the shipper to provide (see screen shot)

Sorry to have caused any confusion but it certainly read to me that MG was required and I have also not shipped to VA because of my impression of much more stringent import regulations. I thought we couldn't ship to VA without MG testing (and NPIP, AI and permit). Thank you CJ for clarifying and providing up to date info! I did some looking and found this link from 2012 which has no mention of MG:
http://leg5.state.va.us/reg_agent/f...4&typ=40&actno=001891&mime=application/msword

Annabella- you're exactly right in that the post office isn't opening up our packages to inspect for compliance (especially if our packages aren't marked as hatching eggs
1f609.png
) BUT- the rules are there to try to keep diseases coming into the state at a minimum to prevent losses to the commercial egg and meat bird industry. A lot of people (myself included) are more comfortable getting all the required tests/paperwork. I don't want to get myself or anyone else in trouble should some sort of outbreak occur. A buyer can show my NPIP & AI paper and my flock doesn't land on any state or federal bird eradication list
1f62c.png

***12 BBS Silkie Egg Auction***

Up for auction is 12 (plus extras if available) eggs from my bearded and crested Blue/Black/Splash Silkies. Roos are a Splash and a Black over Blue, Splash and Black hens. Fertility confirmed at 100% on Fri 10/28. While I do not breed for vaulted skulls, I do have some vaulted that hatch from these. Shipping to the lower 48 only, excluding Virginia (sorry, Virginia has strict import laws). Paypal only, due immediately at auction ending and please post with your shipping preference.

Auction ends: 8pm CST on 10/31 for shipping on Tues 11/1
Shipping: $15, or $20 double boxed
Starting Bid: $10

Some Parent Stock:

Chicks:

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!
smile.png
Hi Ravyn!! I had a troubled hatch the first time I got your eggs, but the ones that hatched after the very long journey are beautiful!

I'd love to try again, so I'll bid $15.

AUCTION
Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs?
Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!)

Colors in my pen are as follows:
Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain
Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash
Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint
I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles

I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises!

Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl

Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Thursday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal.
When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!

***12 BBS Silkie Egg Auction***

Up for auction is 12 (plus extras if available) eggs from my bearded and crested Blue/Black/Splash Silkies. Roos are a Splash and a Black over Blue, Splash and Black hens. Fertility confirmed at 100% on Fri 10/28. While I do not breed for vaulted skulls, I do have some vaulted that hatch from these. Shipping to the lower 48 only, excluding Virginia (sorry, Virginia has strict import laws). Paypal only, due immediately at auction ending and please post with your shipping preference.

Auction ends: 8pm CST on 10/31 for shipping on Tues 11/1
Shipping: $15, or $20 double boxed
Starting Bid: $10

Some Parent Stock:

Chicks:

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding! :)

Just under an hour left on this auction! :yiipchick

I'll bid $20 on those silkies Ravyn!   

Current high bidder... :)

AUCTION
Any interest in SILKIE/SIZZLE/SHOWGIRL eggs?
Fertility is 100%! I incubate 6-20 eggs every week to be sure it's still high. ( also have chicks for sale. Message me as a can ship!)

Colors in my pen are as follows:
Silkies: Grey, cuckoo, paint, black split to paint, blue, splash and porcelain
Sizzles: Blue partridge, porcelain, paint, and splash
Showgirls: Black split to paint, and paint
I only have sizzle hens so NO chance of frazzles

I do not breed for show but none of mine are hatchery birds. They all have correct toes and combs but some of the chicks that hatch have had pink leakage and 4 or 6 toes (roughly 2-3 out of every 12-15 that hatch). I only post this so there are no surprises!

Each hatch has been a nice variety of colors and types. Silkie, sizzle, smooth sizzle, showgirl, shizzle and smooth showgirl

Bidding starts at $55 for a dozen+ including shipping. Must increase in $2 increments. Auction ends Thursday at noon eastern time and must be paid via PayPal.
When you bid please tag me so I see the bid! Thank you!

Oh my goodness! If you weren't so far east, and north, I would go for these too. I've not had good hatches from the upper part of the country. Not sure why? Lower east of me, I've had one state that is good..GA. Mid states, and south of me .. good. Can you tell, I can't have roosters, so have ordered many times. I know my best areas. I can have a rooster if he isn't crowing .. often..for a short while..but haven't been able to keep a silkie yet. Small, but loud little stinkers, or, they just don't mate. ?? Love your birds too!

Back
Top Bottom