The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I’m getting quite a few serama and bantam cochin eggs these days. I know it’s not really hatching time for most folks, but thought I’d post anyway, in case anyone is looking for eggs.
I’ve recently started getting Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbar eggs also. Not laying consistently yet, and I haven’t “tested” the eggs for fertility yet, but I may pop a few in the incubator next week.
B6B92509-C321-4FB4-B6DD-E2066BE50EB4.jpeg

I’m getting quite a few serama and bantam cochin eggs these days. I know it’s not really hatching time for most folks, but thought I’d post anyway, in case anyone is looking for eggs.
I’ve recently started getting Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbar eggs also. Not laying consistently yet, and I haven’t “tested” the eggs for fertility yet, but I may pop a few in the incubator next week.
View attachment 1542247

Let me know if you post some of these? I’ve had terrible luck this year ... none of my FBCMs or CLs made it. :(

View attachment 1542247
Cream legbar!! Your killing me mine mine mine mine
Lol

View attachment 1542247
Hi,
Do you have any CCL and Bantam cochin eggs ready to go? My grape harvest is over and I'd like to set eggs on the 21st October. I like the bantam cochins for the kids who visit and the CCL I cross with my Marans roosters to make OE, so would love 4-6 of each, if you have them? Please PM me! Dawn

Hi,
Do you have any CCL and Bantam cochin eggs ready to go? My grape harvest is over and I'd like to set eggs on the 21st October. I like the bantam cochins for the kids who visit and the CCL I cross with my Marans roosters to make OE, so would love 4-6 of each, if you have them? Please PM me! Dawn

Done! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom