The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Egg production is picking up.

Call duck eggs - $15 per dozen+ (add $17 priority shipping)
Serama eggs - $10 per dozen+ (add $10 priority shipping)

Pet to Breeder quality. I prefer to ship on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Should start getting enough d’uccle eggs soon too. I have a Porcelain pen, and a pen with golden necks, blue mille, buff, etc. Color combos will vary.

PM me for more info!

89ACA4F0-EAEF-461C-86A9-2909ADA89D13.jpeg
6653C707-9010-4374-8EBA-A5F9CEA2BA5C.jpeg
21FB1E45-25EC-4566-922C-8E3CBD8CDFE7.jpeg

B6F02427-B1E3-428B-BC35-328091904A82.jpeg
C5F6DE01-78F6-49F8-AEA0-0E4853C3FF38.jpeg

Should start getting enough d’uccle eggs soon too. I have a Porcelain pen, and a pen with golden necks, blue mille, buff, etc. Color combos will vary.

PM me for more info!

I'd be interested in duccle eggs.

Very interested in the call duck eggs!

PM me for more info!

View attachment 3406752View attachment 3406754View attachment 3406753
View attachment 3406756View attachment 3406757

Hi, I'm new to BYC, but I've been a 4H leader for the last 4 years. We have a school coop and hatch eggs every year. The chickens live with us here at school for a year, and then a school family takes the flock and we start over.

This year, we want funky chickens! I am specifically looking for bantam breeds due to coop size. We are hoping for frizzles, but I am having a hard time finding hatching eggs to purchase online. If anyone in the group has hatching eggs to sell, please let me know! Thank you!

Hi, I'm new to BYC, but I've been a 4H leader for the last 4 years. We have a school coop and hatch eggs every year. The chickens live with us here at school for a year, and then a school family takes the flock and we start over.

This year, we want funky chickens! I am specifically looking for bantam breeds due to coop size. We are hoping for frizzles, but I am having a hard time finding hatching eggs to purchase online. If anyone in the group has hatching eggs to sell, please let me know! Thank you!
Welcome!

I think Meyer has some frizzle hatching eggs available, maybe Cochin bantam or Easter Egger standard sized if I remember correctly? Good luck!

Welcome! I used to have frizzled bantam cochins, I miss them a bunch.

I currently have some serama eggs, both smooth and silkied, but no frizzles.

I also have d’uccles, I could supply a dozen+ of them, some being pure porcelain, some being from a “golden” pen that includes golden necks, buff, and I think a couple girls are blue mille. Pure d’uccle, just different color varieties. They are kinda funky. Lol
A few more pics are back a few posts, and I can supply more if you like.
44A91A8E-71BE-4721-A824-44CA867AEBAA.jpeg

Last edited:

What state do you live in?

I have a red frizzled bantam Cochin breeding pair, a Silkie bantam breeding pair, and a mottled bantam Cochin breeding trio. I also have Easter Egger bantam pullets and calico bantam Cochin pullets which could be bred to my black frizzled bantam Cochin cockerel or Silkie bantam cockerel for some interesting mixes. I am not NPIP certified, though.

Back
Top Bottom