The New England Bantam Club Fall Show November 21, 2010

Yes Show Book For Dummies. This Really Helped Me
http://www.gov.ns.ca/agri/4h/manuals/poultry/sec3.pdf
If you want additional Help, Shoot me a PM, Ill help you. I would love to see more people show there birds
smile.png
for me, its half the fun !

I'm not ready to show birds, yet (hopefully next year!). I just attended my first show yesterday, Boston Poultry Expo, and had a great time. So I'm really going to try to attend this show. Maybe I'll even come home with a unique find again, like I did yesterday.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh thanks for that info! The red cochin hen I got from you is such a sweetie! She is doing great. Were you at the show yesterday? I was sorta looking for you, but I kept getting distracted buying birds! LOL

I am looking forward to this show and also volunteered to help out. Can't wait to meet some fellow BYCers and maybe add to my flock!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh thanks for that info! The red cochin hen I got from you is such a sweetie! She is doing great. Were you at the show yesterday? I was sorta looking for you, but I kept getting distracted buying birds! LOL

No i wasn't, I have had the flu for about a week, im better now though. I probably should have gone though was it good? Will i see you @ the NEBC show?

Quote:
Yayy!
thumbsup.gif
Im entering my cochins! Not looking forward to washing them, wich reminds me i need to buy some bleach.

lol shhhhhh on the bleach, lol isn't that a DQ if they know?

Back
Top Bottom