The New England Bantam Club Fall Show November 21, 2010

Quote:
Sorry Shay!

Thanks.

hey we can also e-mail our entrys in too, i just read that.

That is good to know
smile.png

Going through birds to figure who to sell. Going to sell some she entered too, like her calls and a couple of the Modern Males. She doesn't need to keep all the boys and no girls, although once they are dubbed she can keep the boys together, makes it a little easier.

Can't wait to see everyone......

Quote:
Thanks.

That is good to know
smile.png

Going through birds to figure who to sell. Going to sell some she entered too, like her calls and a couple of the Modern Males. She doesn't need to keep all the boys and no girls, although once they are dubbed she can keep the boys together, makes it a little easier.

Can't wait to see everyone......

The little call you gave me, ohhh he soooo cute, i feel bad he runs to keep up with the runners and falls, he is so adorible.

Quote:
Sorry Shay!

Thanks.

Do you have the link? Does it matter if I send in an entry and then cannot make the show??

Quote:
If it says you can enter by e-mail, just send thema n e-mail on what your entering, and when you get there you pay in person.
here is the e-mail
[email protected]

Oh thanks, She is about 4 months old, is she too young to show? She is first gen. NPIP so I can take my paperwork that shows my flock is tested. Is that how it works?

Also do we have to be a member to show ? If so do I just pay the $15 fee with my entry form ?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom