The new (human) baby thread...

Robin'sBrood :

A relative gave Ethan this little Onesie...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10133_img_0621.jpg

How cute is that?
lol.png

gig.gif
I have one in yellow that someone gave me that says the same thing!

I'm off to the hospital tonight to start the induction process...hopefully baby tomorrow!​

Quote:
gig.gif
I have one in yellow that someone gave me that says the same thing!

I'm off to the hospital tonight to start the induction process...hopefully baby tomorrow!

Can't wait to see pics!
smile.png

how are your babies?

Arwyn has finally outgrown all his "tiny baby" size cloths and is wearing "newborn" ones - I was kind of sad when that happened, he's not half-sized any more! but of course that's good for him.

He's been getting violent with his baby gym (the teddy bear gallows, as I call it), hitting the dangling toys a lot. Gets grumpy when he misses
lol.png

ebwy - glad you're doing well. Wyatt was 2 weeks old on Saturday and he's already changing so much! He stays awake a lot more than he use to. He's a really good baby though...only cries if he's hungry or gassy. I posted pics of him on the other thread, but forgot to put them on here (oops). Here we go...

15626_dscn2122.jpg

I REALLY want to get Ethan a Jumperoo but they're about $80, or more, and I don't know if it would be worth the money since I've never had a baby use one before. Does anyone know how long a baby can play in them? He is almost 4 months old now.

Robin'sBrood :

I REALLY want to get Ethan a Jumperoo but they're about $80, or more, and I don't know if it would be worth the money since I've never had a baby use one before. Does anyone know how long a baby can play in them? He is almost 4 months old now.

where are you shopping?! you can get one at walmart for about 20 or so, or even the thrift store or craigslist..that is way too much for a few months use.
i am getting francis a walker soon...he is so fidgety and ready to move around on his own.​

Back
Top Bottom