The new (human) baby thread...

Time for me to move to this side i had a baby girl Olivia Louise on July 14th she was 35 weeks gestation i was due Aug 12th i had preeclampia so they induced me, he weighed 5lbs 15oz and was 19 1/2 in long she is doing perfect we came home on the 16th, here she is

38795_baby_olivia_068.jpg

38795_baby_olivia_084.jpg

Quote:
She has long, thin limbs just like my DD had as a baby. My (only) girl is now a tall, thin 9 year old.
hit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do babies have to claw at their own faces? And why do their nails have to grow so fast? My poor baby, he scratched his little face up this morning.
sad.png

Robin'sBrood :

Why do babies have to claw at their own faces? And why do their nails have to grow so fast? My poor baby, he scratched his little face up this morning.
sad.png

I hate when they do that, I always feel so horrible.Ella has always been able to get those gloves off her hands and I have to cut her nails a few times a week to keep up with them. In the hospital she had some crazy talons when she was born and they wouldnt let me cut them or file them even if I brought my own clippers or filer.I had to use her socks on her hands LOL​

I use LUVS on my kids. My oldest just potty trained this summer (thank GOD!) and my youngest is almost 15 month old-she uses LUVS by the cases! lol. We used pampers for the newborn stage, but I liek LUVS the best.

I've been using Luvs and Pampers Swaddlers. The Pampers are so soft, but they are EXPENSIVE in comparison. Plus, every time he has had a "blow out" it has been when he is in a Pampers. Think I'm going to stick with the Luvs since he doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom