The new (human) baby thread...

LOL Boyd, that boy looks like your mini-me
big_smile.png

Robin'sBrood :

CONGRATS, Boyd!! I missed the news... when was he born? Was he in the NICU?

Yeah, wifes water broke 7 wks early? He was born exactly 6 weeks early and is officially due this saturday. He's already 8 1/2 pounds, 21 inches and a blue eyed lady killer
wink.png
I love grocery shopping and browsing............ Yup browsing the baby aisle with lil man in tow... on the cart......... by myself......... just us dudes............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
smile.png

Yay!! More baby pics!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

What is wrong with me?? I spent all week end watching "Birth Day" on DHC ... I'm WAYYYYYYY past baby stage ... maybe the "Iwannabeagrandma" gene has kicked in ... (but my kids aren't that old ..) ....
barnie.gif

Just keep helping me live through these great pics!@

Thanks!

Quote:
LOL! My mom told me after I got married that she is NOT, and she repeated NOT ready to be a grandma yet!!! She reminds me frequently. She said the granddogs are enough! Lol....... I'm 23. She was 20 when she started having kids! I'm not sayin we're going to quite yet, but it will be sooner then later!

Keep up the pics! Babies are SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I love reading the names. I have an ongoing "names I like" list with my hubby on our computer
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom