The new King!

Ok, I'm lost. What is this whole king and queen thing?

To really understand it, you have to grasp the fact that some of us never really grow up.
roll.png
Among the "grownups" on BYC during the last few years have been an assortment of irrepressible characters, among them Sir Birdaholic, mississippifarmboy, sourland, redhen, Spookwriter, and EmtheFishLady. Their interactions have been farcical and complex.

At some point, Sirbird, MFB, and Sour began calling EmtheFishLady "Queen Em," though queen of what was never stated. Even Em herself still doesn't know exactly what she's supposed to be queen of, but none of us really care! She's been queening it ever since, mostly on "*Sigh*, I'm loosing my touch (Warning, Hi-jacked by Em), Killing Threads *rant* and Green Club.

Em's imaginary kingdom includes a castle with two moats (one freshwater, one salt) and a dungeon. Em's court includes a constantly changing assortment of crazy characters (myself being one). Em has minions, mostly young female ones, under the watchful eye of Bluesub, the head minion. Minions that flirt get thrown in the dungeon (Em is the only one who can get away with flirting in her kingdom). "Sparkly boys" get fed to the creatures in the moat. (If you want to find out how nasty the moat creatures are, google "candiru"!)

Some of the self-described flirty girls got tired of getting thrown in the dungeon, and decided to stage a rebellion. Part of it involved holding an election for queen (which the Council of Elders does not recognize, BTW) which Symphony "won."

The latest phase of this nonsense seems to involve an attempt to hijack the hijack thread. Hold on to your hats, folks. This could get ugly!

Clear as mud? And aren't you sorry you asked?
lau.gif

Last edited:
Haha, wow...

That's Em and her minion's side. XD

This is ours:

Yes, the girls got tired of Em, so they made a 'rebellion'. I heard bits and pieces about Em, so when I saw the election, I thought it would be cool to run. Well, it turns out I won. But while the election was still going, I was watching Em's threads, and saw that the child-adults, wanted to have fun over there. So, once I became Queen, I made myself ONLY queen of GJF. I starting chatting with em and her minions, and finding out that they are nice and loads of fun, I continued chatting.

Back
Top Bottom