Status
Not open for further replies.

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia

We want to welcome BYC members ( nineteen years of age or older) that have been posting regularly for three months to swap fresh hatching eggs! Most folks end up with too many eggs to swap or eat, and it sure is fun to have new eggs coming in the mail!
Rules:
1. BYC is not responsible for eggs not shipped , damaged or lost. If you don't get your eggs in a reasonable length of time, please PM me. Eggs that are offered should be eggs from your own flocks, and should be less than 5 days old when shipped. Eggs should be available to ship in less than 2 weeks unless the claimant agrees to wait. No one can guarantee hatch rates on shipped eggs. Remember, folks we are gambling so keep it fun.
2. Please put your BYC name on the box, and include a note indicating what breeds you have sent. Package eggs the way you would like to receive them, to avoid damage. Try to include extras if possible since the PO tends to be fairly rough. You can post on the Large Fowl chat thread when you ship, with the DC, or send the DC by PM to the recipient.
3. After 24 hours, please try to add additional breeds if you have them available. Offerings should consist of 6 or more purebred LF eggs, and appropriate numbers of larger or smaller eggs. For example 12 quail eggs, 2 goose eggs etc. After 48 hours, the thread will roll back to the previous offer. So do not ship until the offer after yours is accepted. Mixed breed eggs, like EE are welcome as a secondary option.
4. When you post "mine", please post your offer on the same page, with a link or other info. so people can see what your birds look like. Some of us may need help with pics, I used to be able to do it with my old cell, but the new format doesn't seem to work. Maybe our kids can help...
5. Swap limit, four per week . A new week starts at midnight CST on Sundays.
6. To make the swap less confusing, let's use the LF chat thread, if you have questions, chicks to announce , receive nice eggs etc.
7. Have fun, and let's be friends! If you do not fulfill your commitments to ship eggs, you will be asked not to play.
8. Sorry paypal is no longer an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to claim Reeses Duck eggs, and offer 6+ LF Polish. Colors include Gold Laced, Silver Laced, BBS, White crested blue roo over white crested black and one white crested Lavender hen. Colors penned separately. Or 6+ Black Australorp, or 6+ Buff Rocks. Can someone post a link for me to my photo page please? I am such a granny I need tech help Or check out my auctions....

Oh hang on guys... I got so excited and jumped the gun here... I'm on the Large Fowl chain. Are guineas considered LF? Probably not... I can take back my offer... don't want to mess up the chain. Sorry about that!

Yes, Guineas are full sized birds, claim on... need your addy dear...
thumbsup.gif
Do you have any pics of your birds you can post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Then yes please I want the polish from Hot2Pot :)

Offer:

6+ Guinea's (Pearl, Pied, Lavender, Buff - all run together)

Or

6+ Bantam Red Cochin

I'm so glad I found this and howdy HOT ,long time no hear! Great idea! Lot of old names I remember from last year.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by hennypenny99 /////

Great! Then yes please I want the polish from Hot2Pot //////

Offer:///////

6+ Guinea's (Pearl, Pied, Lavender, Buff - all run together)//////

Or/////

6+ Bantam Red Cochin
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nice! New thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom