The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

Quote:
The Jones auction that sold poultry for a while last fall has ceased to exist (it was on Saturday, as I recall) The Jones Auction on Thursday night, which is primarily a horse, goat, and tack auction, continues to go each Thursday night, beginning at 6 pm. On occasion, there are some rabbits and/or chickens for sale on Thursday night.

Michael, thanks. I removed this from my post, is that right:

Blanchard, OK
An auction that recently added poultry to the list of thing they sell
First and Third Saturday of the month
At the Blanchard FFA Building 2500 S. County Line Rd.
Animals sell at 10% commission, and drop-offs are accepted starting at 9 am
Trevor Evans 405-245-2117 or Chris Chapman 405-808-3107 or 405-370-8967
Note: Not associated with the other auction at this same location​

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know the Alex Sale is cancelled until further notice, Due to issues with the building!! We will be contacting everyone as soon as we get it worked out.. Thanks for all the support... Rockin' G

That is too bad!
sad.png

I updated my list to reflect the change.

Thanks for pointing that out, apparently it is:

Here is what their last ad said...

SMALL CAGED ANIMAL/POULTRY AND CONSIGNMENT AUCTION

WE ARE AT THIS LOCATION EVERY MONDAY NIGHT AT 7PM

15% COMMISSION ON ALL ANIMALS!!!!!

WE HAVE OVER 20 YRS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE POULTRY AUCTION BUSINESS

EVANS SALE BARN
10301 FLAT ARMADILLO RD.
LEXINGTON OK
2 MILES EAST OF STOP LIGHT IN LEXINGTON TO 96TH STREET THEN 2 MILES SOUTH TO FLAT ARMADILLO RD. THEN 1/2 MILE EAST TO ENTRANCE
***WATCH FOR SIGNS***

WE WILL BEGIN TAKING CONSIGNMENTS AT 12 NOON SALE DAY OR TO CONSIGN EARLY JUST CALL

A SAMPLE OF WHAT WE SELL IS POULTRY, RABBITS, SMALL CAGED ANIMALS, EGGS, FARM RELATED EQUIPMENT, FEEDERS, WATERERS, INCUBATORS, BROODERS, CAGES ANYTHING THAT YOU MIGHT NEED FOR POULTRY OR SMALL CAGED ANIMALS ALSO HOUSEHOLD, LAWN AND GARDEN EQUIPMENT, TACK, TOOLS, IF YOU HAVE IT FOR SALE WE WILL SELL IT(no clothes or shoes please)

ALL USDA REGULATIONS APPLY
BUYERS AND SELLERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN CAGES

WE PAY CASH TO ALL OUR CONSIGNORS

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO CONSIGN EARLY CALL
TREVOR 405-245-2117 OR JIM 405-826-8631

CONCESSIONS ON SITE

WE OFFER FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!!!!!!​

There is an auction every saturday at the Purcell sale barn starts at noon but people gather around 8am and sell all sorts of things outside the barn till the auction starts I didn't see any birds for sale last time I went but lots of goats, calves and a few rabbits, I picked up about 75 feet of chainlink fence for $15 and just missed a good stack of used stock panels I really could have used LOL

Back
Top Bottom