The new "State a fact about the person above"

Rides horses with his boots on.

"Myth, that is one freaky looking pumpkin
sickbyc.gif
"

Is VERY correct.
wink.png
. Also has a Dexter heifer (which I am also jealous of BTW)

Makes me laugh!

Off topic of thread:
haha yes,also guess what? A family friend of ours is going to let us take Ruby May (Our Dexter Heifer) over there to breed her to their bull,I can't remember the bull's breed excalty (It's a small breed) So yay! cute babies,havn't had baby cows since we were at our old farm.We love cows, haha Also I should be at the cattle sale next weeked and I'm gonna get some calves! :)

Funny thing though,we went to the sale to get sheep ewes (needing more sheep,we have enough goats) and we come home with goats haha (Another guy did the samething! lol) but you can't pass those pretty girls up and they are milking too :)

Is VERY correct. ;) . Also has a Dexter heifer (which I am also jealous of BTW)

Makes me laugh!

Off topic of thread:

haha yes,also guess what? A family friend of ours is going to let us take Ruby May (Our Dexter Heifer) over there to breed her to their bull,I can't remember the bull's breed excalty (It's a small breed) So yay! cute babies,havn't had baby cows since we were at our old farm.We love cows, haha Also I should be at the cattle sale next weeked and I'm gonna get some calves! :)

Funny thing though,we went to the sale to get sheep ewes (needing more sheep,we have enough goats) and we come home with goats haha (Another guy did the samething! lol) but you can't pass those pretty girls up and they are milking too :)

Cool! Yeah, calves are the best!!! Especially Dexter babies!

"Is going to have cute calves!" (And thank you :hugs)

Back
Top Bottom