The New Way To Hatch And Grow An Embryo ( IT HATCHED WE DID IT!! Huge Thanks to Everyone!!!!!!!! )

HI
Read your experiment .
Have a question .
On day 11 i believe it was you said the abdominal wall begins to close. ARe the organs in the open before this?
I ask b/c i had 2 dead chicks in the eggs last hatch that had down or feathers they were about an inch long but their entire stomach or even maybe all front wall of chest and abdomen was not there only organs. Is this what you are seeing or was mine some abnormality?
The skin grows around the organs closing them in . What happened to yours is it sounds like it died before it could finish feathering, and doesnt sound like anything was wrong. If you have pics post them.

Day 15: Intestinal loops easily seen in yolk sac; contraction of amnion ceases.

Day 16: Beak, claws, and scales relatively cornified; albumen is practically gone and yolk increasingly important as food source; down feathers cover body; intestinal loops begin to retract into body.

A dot of water got on membrane and made it see threw and I saw the eye blinking and he/she moving around.
wee.gif

The beak moves to the big end at day 17 so its looks like i'm going to have chicks early.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Day 17: Amniotic fluid decreases; embryo positioning head toward large end, toward right wing with beak toward air cell; definitive feathers begin.

By looking at the video, does it look like there is too much condensation in the egg? Could he/she drown?

Day 18: Blood volume decreases, total blood hemoglobin decreases. Embryo should be in proper position to hatch: embryo's long axis the same as long axis of egg; head in large end of egg; head to right and under right wing; beak pointed toward air cell; feet toward head.

The beck is in the air sack where we been watching, and its moving around alot!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom