The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

This is why complete a complete stranger stopped Ken to ask if he was making his peanut brittle again this year; why last year we mailed out 60 pounds of it; why the UPS man offers to bring heavy packages in the house for me if Ken's not home!

Look at the "crack" he gets on that candy!

And look at how rich it is!

Taunting us with visions of peanuts and brittle sweetness...shame on you Blooie!

(Let me know when to PM you my mailing address)

He just now finished the last batch of the year. This afternoon he is going up to Powell to distribute Christmas Care Baskets and he always puts a few pieces in little baggies. If the family says there are no peanut allergies in the house, he gives one baggie to each family. He's done this for years. So he always calls the last batch his "favorite-est" batch.
lau.gif

He just now finished the last batch of the year. This afternoon he is going up to Powell to distribute Christmas Care Baskets and he always puts a few pieces in little baggies. If the family says there are no peanut allergies in the house, he gives one baggie to each family. He's done this for years. So he always calls the last batch his "favorite-est" batch.
lau.gif

No peanut allergies in this house...just saying

What a lovely thing to do
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom