The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have not had a hangover for many, many years .. a couple of drinks and I am ready for sleeping
big_smile.png

I know I joke around about the heat but it definitely got to me today; I got very cranky & snippy! 5 days straight and more next week .. to quote Blooie "Over it!"
wink.png

Crystal, nearly 2 year old Silkie X Pekin [Bantam Cochin], was definitely feeling it today too; I was getting worried about her and had the bucket ready to dunk her. We had the mister hanging from the tree and over their favourite spot but she was still getting very close to a cause for concern.

04:40PM and it is still 89.5F with a relative humidity of 62% [u after topping at 93F] ... looks like sleeping is not an option again tonight.

I do feel bad for you...your poor chickens too! Do you have air conditioning?

I was cast to be in "Baywatch" but they were afraid I would take all the attention from the others and they wanted several "stars" and not just one.

It was David Hasselhoff "s lucky break or he would be the 2nd Jerry Van Dyke, the guy before Hassellhoff to talk to a car on TV.

I was cast to be in "Baywatch" but they were afraid I would take all the attention from the others and they wanted several "stars" and not just one.

It was David Hasselhoff "s lucky break or he would be the 2nd Jerry Van Dyke, the guy before Hassellhoff to talk to a car on TV.
Or Dean Jones, or . . . . .

I loved Baywatch!

Some bits were fine indeed.
lol.png

I must have missed out on some quality tv programming...never saw one single episode.

Seeing Hassellhoff talk to Kit the car was enough.

Back
Top Bottom