The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

N F C,

Where is the one that says, 'Show me that monkey doing this DA*N job' ?
Scott

You do NOT want to get me started on monkeys Scott.
lol.png

Nope, you really don't, lol.

Very interesting. What kind of finch are they?

They are Bengalese finches - also known as Society finches because they are so social. People with more exotic finches often keep them as foster parents as even a pair of boys will sit on, hatch and bring up eggs/chicks no matter what they look like (different finches have very different mouth markings). They love babies, even if they aren't finch babies.

They are Bengalese finches - also known as Society finches because they are so social. People with more exotic finches often keep them as foster parents as even a pair of boys will sit on, hatch and bring up eggs/chicks no matter what they look like (different finches have very different mouth markings). They love babies, even if they aren't finch babies.

I don't know much of anything about finches, so reading about yours is interesting. Do you breed them to sell?

I have been curious how everyone's pillows have been working out? Did I miss the reviews on them? Especially that My Pillow, anyone like theirs?

I have been curious how everyone's pillows have been working out? Did I miss the reviews on them? Especially that My Pillow, anyone like theirs?

I'm really happy with the My Pillow and pretty sure DH likes his too. Mine is the softer version, I like how I can kind of "mold" it to how fluffy or low I want. DH got the firmer one...one night I got his by mistake and there is a definite difference.

Very neat!

I don't know much of anything about finches, so reading about yours is interesting. Do you breed them to sell?

We will have to sell some, otherwise we'll be overrun! I don't really want to but you can't keep them all. We had them inside for awhile but the eggs dried out too quickly and never hatched. They were in open canary pans inside (they ignored the boxes when we tried them) which would've reduced the humidity around the eggs. So I'm glad they finally have babies.

We will have to sell some, otherwise we'll be overrun! I don't really want to but you can't keep them all. We had them inside for awhile but the eggs dried out too quickly and never hatched. They were in open canary pans inside (they ignored the boxes when we tried them) which would've reduced the humidity around the eggs. So I'm glad they finally have babies.

It would be fun to see another picture when they start getting some feathers (hint, hint, lol).

I'm really happy with the My Pillow and pretty sure DH likes his too. Mine is the softer version, I like how I can kind of "mold" it to how fluffy or low I want. DH got the firmer one...one night I got his by mistake and there is a definite difference.
Thank you, I have been tossing around the idea of buying one but each time I don't. My neck hurts. I am only on my second pillow in my whole life, gross? Maybe, but I get attached and I can't find anything, been looking for a decade now. I might just have to try one. Now to decide which one.

Thank you, I have been tossing around the idea of buying one but each time I don't. My neck hurts. I am only on my second pillow in my whole life, gross? Maybe, but I get attached and I can't find anything, been looking for a decade now. I might just have to try one. Now to decide which one.

DH told me he went to their website and there is a chart (if I remember correctly) where you answer a few questions and they recommend a pillow. Might give it a go and see what comes up.

And no worries on the old pillow...I still have one that's flatter than a pancake that has been with me for ages. I keep it around to take on car trips or to bulk up the new one if I'm reading in bed.

Let me know if you get a My Pillow and what you think!

Back
Top Bottom