The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks for the link, Debby! What a great interview, huh?

Yep, it was! A very nice interview of a very nice lady
thumbsup.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I am not usually very good at this stuff but I will give it a shot. Thank You! Thank You! Here I sit, looking like I just got out of bed, which I did! Having fed the puddy cats and chookies, I am sipping my decaffeinated coffee [
sickbyc.gif
] and checking in with my friends! You guys n’ gals are such good friends and give me such a wonderful start to my day, I would be lost without you!

OK, enough mushiness!

Blooie Yikes! You have to go back for the results? Hopefully that day will not be as long and frustrating.

J the jelly beans are coming along nicely! How cute is Pie on that skateboard?! Too cute!

We have aviary wire! Hubby sent this picture yesterday. He has sussed out where he can get the timber for the coop and run and while there, picked up the beginnings of their new abode:

So, I have just saved my first photo of the Forrest Beach coop build! Very exciting.

Because we both work(ed) from home, I was definitely missing the banter and fun that went on during the day and the night time phone calls seemed kind of forced, if that makes sense. Anyways, yesterday I suggested we set up a chat. I went from missing him terribly to smiling and laughing and yes, he even managed to toss in a virtual eye roll
roll.png

I opened up the chat this morning and his message said "beach walking" Yeah, yeah, rub it it buddy!
wink.png

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I am not usually very good at this stuff but I will give it a shot. Thank You! Thank You! Here I sit, looking like I just got out of bed, which I did! Having fed the puddy cats and chookies, I am sipping my decaffeinated coffee [
sickbyc.gif
] and checking in with my friends! You guys n’ gals are such good friends and give me such a wonderful start to my day, I would be lost without you!

OK, enough mushiness!

Blooie Yikes! You have to go back for the results? Hopefully that day will not be as long and frustrating.

J the jelly beans are coming along nicely! How cute is Pie on that skateboard?! Too cute!

We have aviary wire! Hubby sent this picture yesterday. He has sussed out where he can get the timber for the coop and run and while there, picked up the beginnings of their new abode:

So, I have just saved my first photo of the Forrest Beach coop build! Very exciting.

Because we both work(ed) from home, I was definitely missing the banter and fun that went on during the day and the night time phone calls seemed kind of forced, if that makes sense. Anyways, yesterday I suggested we set up a chat. I went from missing him terribly to smiling and laughing and yes, he even managed to toss in a virtual eye roll
roll.png

I opened up the chat this morning and his message said "beach walking" Yeah, yeah, rub it it buddy!
wink.png

It's so exciting to know a new coop is in the works! Gives you one more thing to look forward to! Great to hear you had luck with the online communication. I tend to pitter out after a question or two. Video shy, I guess.

Well shoot Teila...he's got the site picked out, got the wire...that coop is almost done!

Teila will just have to pick out curtains for the nest boxes, and flower boxes to put under a nice picture window. The girls will love it.

Dawn eeew! No videos for me either .. hate those things!
hide.gif
We are just chatting in type, pretty much like in here but on Skype. We tried texting but I am so slow tapping on the phone screen but I can type about 93 words a minutes on a keyboard, so chat messaging it is!

Apparently the mosquitoes are bad up there at the moment .. serves you right for going beach walking without me buddy! Lol

N F C Yep, he is ordering the timber today so it should be done, dusted and ready to move into by tomorrow
lau.gif

Tee hee Diva you forgot and paint it! I am sure hubby is not gunna do that too but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom