The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Tell Arvid that those space aliens who were abducting sexy old ladies took her, okay? Thanks!

We're on our way. Weather here is sunny and dry. That'll change as we go south. Stupid Winter Storm Kayla!

I'm getting anywhere from 2-6 eggs a day...mostly 3-4. I had several in a molt. My EE Shirley quit laying about a week ago , I think she probably got sick of all the slackers in the coop. I have 17 girls.

Poor Shirley was tired of picking up the slack
lol.png

I have only had one small hen laying since at least September - she lays only small to medium eggs. 2 others are now also laying, so finally getting some large and extra large eggs again.
jumpy.gif

We're now gaining 2 minutes of daylight every day, so soon everyone should get back in the egg laying swing.

Good deal on the 2 more!

Let's hear it for the egg layers! YAY, it's nice to see you back in business again
clap.gif

Tell Arvid that those space aliens who were abducting sexy old ladies took her, okay? Thanks!

We're on our way. Weather here is sunny and dry. That'll change as we go south. Stupid Winter Storm Kayla!

Have a safe trip Blooie!
frow.gif

not since Monday...but headed pout Tuesday for sure and hopefully next weekend too.
I've got pics but can't post with my internet right now. Hopefully it gets up and running again in a few days.it's sucks having satellite internet always dinning out of data.

But on the plus side you have a beautiful place to call home. Cold, but pretty! Good luck on Tuesday
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom