The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

There is a crawl space entry on the north side of the house, on the side wall down low. Kenny's thinking that a few other access points would be handy if they were more centrally located in through the house so they wouldn't have to start at one end and crawl to where a problem might be. Or some such. Like Kenny could fit through either of those holes anyway.....

I like this one too...a friend got it on amazon for me. It absorbs nice and it’s unscented.
A lot of times "unscented" means "fragrances added to mask others so your nose doesn't smell anything" so I pulled this up on Amazon. Nope, no fragrance in the ingredient list so even though it doesn't say "fragrance free" is should be safe for those that are sensitive to man made fragrances.

@Blooie Depending on how much "headroom" there is in the crawl space I can see Kenny's point. Before half this house was redone, the crawl space was literally "belly crawl commando style pulling with your elbows, hope your head doesn't hit any joists". With the new foundations the crawl space is "crawl on your hands and knees and try not to hit the ductwork with your head". Not REAL comfortable but a WHOLE lot better than before.

First you roll to your side, then you get on your knees, then you crawl to a chair or other stable object then you pull/push yourself up to your feet. If there are no nearby stable objects, you bring one foot in contact with the ground and push on your thigh to get to a standing position. Young people will not understand why the heck it is so complicated ;)

Check this out - think she's grown a little? Still her favorite shirt - she calls it "chickie".
IMG_3787.JPG IMG_1435.JPG
2015 - 2018

First you roll to your side, then you get on your knees, then you crawl to a chair or other stable object then you pull/push yourself up to your feet. If there are no nearby stable objects, you bring one foot in contact with the ground and push on your thigh to get to a standing position. Young people will not understand why the heck it is so complicated ;)

Had to laugh...it really IS complicated (now) :gig

Back
Top Bottom