The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Jae thank you for the desert rose growing notes :clap

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night also due to the humadity :p Went to bed at 09:30PM and was still awake, tossing and turning at 11 :(

sunflour yep, the village is flat! When it is not extremely hot, I try and walk/ride for 45 minutes a day. I ride down to the beach, walk the bike along the beach front, ride to the rainforest walking track, walk the track, ride back to the beach, walk back along the beach front and ride home.

Congrats on the chicken bench! I have somewhere to sit with the girls, now I just need one next to the ponds also.

N F C Yeah, it could be a Bromeliad.

Nothing like signing in to work at 7AM to 43 help desk requests from the weekend Release!! :he Gunna be one of those days, yet again! And, to make it even better, predicted 93F :sick

Meeee too! I miss it! There aren't any in Canada, and they say emphatically that they will not expand here.
I went to the founder's house once. His wife is the most amazing woman. Got to spend time at the head office too. They have this massive warehouse full of amazing antiques.

Wow that stinks :( any particular reason why not?

Ours is pretty far away so we don't go very often.

And wow thats really cool! They do have a lot of cool stuff in those stores

Wow that stinks :( any particular reason why not?

Ours is pretty far away so we don't go very often.

And wow thats really cool! They do have a lot of cool stuff in those stores
I think it has to do with licensing. Either that or they figure southern country cooking won't sell well. I know you can't buy grits in Canada... so maybe supply might also be an issue.
Lucky for me, I remember the recipe for hashbrown casserole, dumplings and biscuits :)

I think it has to do with licensing. Either that or they figure southern country cooking won't sell well. I know you can't buy grits in Canada... so maybe supply might also be an issue.
Lucky for me, I remember the recipe for hashbrown casserole and biscuits :)

That makes sense. An international corporation is probably more complicated for taxes or something

We went for a nice walk by the river today. Very pretty day. Wish i were feeling better. Not really sick, just tired feeling. Any way, i cut 4 legs for the quail cage today and painted them. Hope to have enough energy to put it together tonight.
View attachment 1268981
We saw this amazing shelf fungus today on our walk. Almost looks like a giant clam!
Yes it does.

Meeee too! I miss it! There aren't any in Canada, and they say emphatically that they will not expand here.
I went to the founder's house once. His wife is the most amazing woman. Got to spend time at the head office too. They have this massive warehouse full of amazing antiques.
I love antiques!

I love cracker barrel
Never been to one, there aren't any in Vermont I don't think.

View attachment 1268981
We saw this amazing shelf fungus today on our walk. Almost looks like a giant clam!
Carefully take it off the tree without touching the underside and YOU can make an amazing piece of art drawing on it.

I really wanted the whites. I was interested in the partridge mostly to be my broodies. I may still get some in a year or so.
My PCs were definitely broody. Good birds otherwise though. One dropped from "I don't know what", fine at 8:30 AM, dead at 11 AM, 3 months shy of her 2nd "hatch day", the other was taken by a fox the next spring. I've not gotten more BECAUSE of the broody tendency.

Back
Top Bottom