The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all. It’s a snowy, blustery day today. We have to go to town later to finish up taxes, I hope it calms down by then.

Be careful driving DMC!

Poor Opie is freaking out with the snow storm. The windows are covered with snow/frost and the wind is howling. Poor boy just keeps meowing and racing from one window to another. He showed up at our door right after a winter storm...I wonder if he has some sort of remembrance of being outside in that kind of weather?

Good morning
Feels pretty darn cold here this morning. -16c, real feel -23. Feels more like-30 to me. At least it's sunny.

Ran out of propane last night. Thank God I have an induction cook top. IF I didn't get my coffee I wouldn't be able to function well enough to go get more propane.

Figured out why I've been struggling with our fires so much. The handle on the door was so loose that there was absolutely no seal. Tightened it up and the fire is lasting so much longer. I might even be able to get a decent night's sleep tonight. Woo hoo!

Good morning
Feels pretty darn cold here this morning. -16c, real feel -23. Feels more like-30 to me. At least it's sunny.

Ran out of propane last night. Thank God I have an induction cook top. IF I didn't get my coffee I wouldn't be able to function well enough to go get more propane.

Figured out why I've been struggling with our fires so much. The handle on the door was so loose that there was absolutely no seal. Tightened it up and the fire is lasting so much longer. I might even be able to get a decent night's sleep tonight. Woo hoo!

Glad you got your coffee and figured out why the fires were going out. Hopefully, that makes you more comfortable.

Be careful driving DMC!

Poor Opie is freaking out with the snow storm. The windows are covered with snow/frost and the wind is howling. Poor boy just keeps meowing and racing from one window to another. He showed up at our door right after a winter storm...I wonder if he has some sort of remembrance of being outside in that kind of weather?

You have to wonder what their past holds. I would love to know Scaredy Cat's story. Daughter raised a feral kitten found along the roadside by the body of her mother. KC (Kelly's Cat) was entranced by the sound of running water. Run water in the sink or tub, and she was there to watch the process. Was she born in proximity to running water ?

You have to wonder what their past holds. I would love to know Scaredy Cat's story. Daughter raised a feral kitten found along the roadside by the body of her mother. KC (Kelly's Cat) was entranced by the sound of running water. Run water in the sink or tub, and she was there to watch the process. Was she born in proximity to running water ?

It sure does make you wonder. They're smart animals, too bad they can't speak English. Or maybe we should be smart enough to understand 'cat'.

Well, of course the latter is what they expect.

But of course!

cat and dog.jpg

Back
Top Bottom