The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ooh, I have some news and I can not help but be a little excited! :celebrate

I have progressed to Stage 4 in my application to do contract medical typing; I quote "We have carefully considered your interests and skill against our existing business requirements and would like to progress your application further.

The next stage in the recruitment process for contract typists is to see how you perform on some real world typing examples .... "

So, some time in next 5 days I will get my trial and if I nail that, I'm in!

Ooh, I have some news and I can not help but be a little excited! :celebrate

I have progressed to Stage 4 in my application to do contract medical typing; I quote "We have carefully considered your interests and skill against our existing business requirements and would like to progress your application further.

The next stage in the recruitment process for contract typists is to see how you perform on some real world typing examples .... "

So, some time in next 5 days I will get my trial and if I nail that, I'm in!

OOOOHHHHH exciting news!! Congrats Teila!! :celebrate:wee:clap:ya:woot:thumbsup:bun:goodpost::highfive::yesss::jumpy:D:)

did I miss any?? :lau:oops:

ROFL .. nope, I think you have it covered .. it is a good representation of how I am feeling right now!

Just gotta jump the trial hurdle but I am confident I can do it :fl

I think I did miss just one.. maybe two.. :p that is :love and :confused:g :p

And I bet! And you deserve to be excited!!

I am sure you can!!!

okay this is way harder than it looks... :lau

went back to the home page after I did the typing test thingy listed ha

although it did say i got 48 WPM but I was typing slower than usual cause I was reading the words. This one right now where I just type what I am thinking and not reading I am typing like lightning and lighting up the keyboard lol

https://10fastfingers.com/

Back
Top Bottom