The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

frow.gif
- this is me right now..
cool.png

Had an eye exam hours ago and still having to use sunglasses. How long does this stuff last?

Hopefully it won't last much longer. Just tell people you're going incognito so all your fans won't recognize you.

Do you wear contacts or glasses? I got glasses in the 2nd grade because I couldn't see the chalkboard but I find the older I get, the better I see far away and the worse up close. Cheapie readers get me by now.

Hey, kudos again on the cookies you baked (sunglasses and all)!

Hopefully it won't last much longer. Just tell people you're going incognito so all your fans won't recognize you.

Do you wear contacts or glasses? I got glasses in the 2nd grade because I couldn't see the chalkboard but I find the older I get, the better I see far away and the worse up close. Cheapie readers get me by now.

Hey, kudos again on the cookies you baked (sunglasses and all)!

Was only cheap reading glasses til 4 years ago and began needing distance correction - went straight from readers to trifocals!!
rant.gif

My "good glasses" came apart in November - superglued the arm back on - looks perfect, but sits on my face at an odd angle
hmm.png
so had to get a new RX to get new glasses. Been making do with my Yard Glasses.
It's been about 5 hours and still my pupils are very large - wish they would listen to me and give me 1/2 strength dilators
idunno.gif
. At least now I can wear regular glasses when not in direct sun :)

Anyway, the Snickerdoodles are so good, and so much easier to do than cutter or pressed doughs, cannot believe I have never even heard of those until last weekend!

Morning BertS - kinda the same in this neck of the woods!

Guess Blooie can go back to bed with such meagre celebration day offerings today

Morning!

I guess I was celebrating National Goof Off day by sleeping late. Made the mistake of drinking a cup of coffee late yesterday afternoon and was up until 1:30am. DH was great, got the animals all up and going for the day and didn't wake me until 7:30. I feel like a lady of leisure this morning
smile.png

Hi Debby and good morning to you. 7:30 is like most people sleeping in until lunchtime! Its nice to have a sleep in now and again. Hope DH has got the breakfast started!
smile.png

No breakfast, he just woke me up as he was leaving for work. That's ok though, he had my coffee ready!
big_smile.png

I like how you post the "holidays" Chris, thanks for doing it!

Back
Top Bottom