The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
Here we don't have to sort trash, just take it to the nearest bunch of public dumpsters. I need more trash cans, I am trying to get the workshop cleaned out and the barn is next.
Good morning Cappy! Good luck with the clean out! I swear it seems like that is a never ending job! I'm glad your goats stayed contained!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
When my Aunt died, my parents took a lot of her stuff. So I ended up dealing with my Aunt's stuff twice.
I have a suspicion that is going to happen with my DWs Family. She is already acting like the caretaker for her Aunt so having to do all of the stuff after she Dies is likely expected

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
When my Aunt died, my parents took a lot of her stuff. So I ended up dealing with my Aunt's stuff twice.
It's so hard to sort through someone's lifetime of memories! My mom is still alive, but she and my dad moved to my house when his cancer returned. They brought all of their worldly possessions with them. She is now living with my sister and will never use the things she left at my house, so we are slowly going through things for her, but there are things I just can't get rid of yet! That's okay though, I'd rather keep her stuff as that means she's still here for us to enjoy!

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Good morning Debby! How is your weather looking for today and the weekend! We hit around 68 yesterday! Should be the same today! We have a lot of outdoor projects to get done between now and next Thursday as I think the cold weather will be here again and stick around until Spring!

Good morning Bob! Enjoy your Friday!!! :frow
Morning Rene!

You're going to get warmer than us, but I'll be glad to see the low 50's we have coming up! :D

Top Bottom