The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hubby will take care of that. I may collect limbs for kindling. Had a great time teaching the grandkids fire starting 101. ( just the two oldest). We even used matches!
We will likely have a fire tomorrow night!

Hi Debby! We haven’t worked on it at all this week. The weather got nicer so hubby has been doing outdoor stuff. Next week is supposed to be really nice so the snow should melt. We have wood to get into the basement yet. I want to get my window screens off and maybe windows washed tomorrow since it will be in the 50’s.
It’s been a crazy week at work. My teacher is out through today at least. Her husband got tested for Covid on Wednesday. Results should be back today. If he’s positive she is out for 24 days. If he’s negative she comes back Monday. We are short staffed so it’s been stressful. State is supposed to come this week so it’s looking like today is the day:th
I hope it all turns out well for you!

Good morning, all.

After my in laws died we had the responsibility of getting rid of a lifetime of 'stuff'. :th We are constantly purging so that our kids don't face the same mess.
I am still purging the kids stuff!

We will need to make a dump run soon

Back
Top Bottom