The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Look who I finally coerced persuaded to do a member interview:
BYC Member Interview - Meg-in-MT

Lots of great pictures and fun to read!
:woot looking forward to reading!!
Meg, your dog could have been a brother to our old dog Bear. We always wondered what breed he was. We adopted him from the humane society. I’m sure he was a combination of different breeds but looks alot like yours. He was a good dog.
View attachment 2586557View attachment 2586556
Omgoodness all that fur! Haha looks like a chill dog :) so cute.

How young are you, my kids are 80's & 90's kids. 85, 87 & 90? :D
Medicare started this month.

86, 87, 88, 89, 90. I was busy for a while there.... 😬
I should say so! Have you rested up yet?

I called someone local. A system through him is about $1000.00 installed and that’s an under the sink one. I’m sure my husband can do it himself.
Most likely. I suspect a decent percentage of that quote was the plumber's profit on the device. Not to mention the hourly rate.

but when the 12 year old first started talking he called me attica.... never really knew what to make of that.

DH said he called me that because I acted like a prison guard. :tongue:smack
I figured he thought you were the prison warden.

56 years old - how did that happen?
I don't know! That means he is 3 years younger than DW. But I bet you aren't as old as her dad, he turned 96 yesterday.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes and everything everybody! They are working! :wee but it will still be a long road yet!
I'm so very glad to hear she is improving Kelsey!!

The valve at my house does not turn off completely so I have to get to the city shutoff by the street to get the water completely off.

That can take a bit since they use a valve that requires a special tool
Sounds like it would be worth replacing the main shutoff. If it is currently a gate or multi turn valve consider replacing it with ball valve.

Look who I finally coerced persuaded to do a member interview:
OK, what did you have to promise her?

I have read about some particularly bad strains though that kill at a much higher rate for the initial infection though.
@microchick lost most of her flock to Mareks.

What a great looking dog your Bear was DMC!
Thanks Debby! He was such a good dog. His only fault...he hated cats!
:woot looking forward to reading!!

Omgoodness all that fur! Haha looks like a chill dog :) so cute.
He was pretty chill for the most part. He had the thickest fur so I felt bad for him in the summer.

Medicare started this month.

I should say so! Have you rested up yet?

Most likely. I suspect a decent percentage of that quote was the plumber's profit on the device. Not to mention the hourly rate.

I figured he thought you were the prison warden.

I don't know! That means he is 3 years younger than DW. But I bet you aren't as old as her dad, he turned 96 yesterday.

I'm so very glad to hear she is improving Kelsey!!

Sounds like it would be worth replacing the main shutoff. If it is currently a gate or multi turn valve consider replacing it with ball valve.

OK, what did you have to promise her?

@microchick lost most of her flock to Mareks.
Thank you! Us too! 😁🥰

Thanks Debby! He was such a good dog. His only fault...he hated cats!

He was pretty chill for the most part. He had the thickest fur so I felt bad for him in the summer.
I can only imagine! What kind of breed was he?
Now I have 13 grandkids I'm trying to keep up with.... they keep me young
And tired. 😑
Ohhhh you've got your hands full!! Just spoil them and send them back, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom